Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Brio

I wake up each day in a house built by slaves: Michelle Obama

36 posts in this topic

In a commencement speech delivered at City College in New York on Friday, the first lady told graduates that their stories of hard work, perseverance and giving back to their communities echo the story of her own family. 

“It’s the story that I witness every single day,” the first lady said, “when I wake up in a house that was built by slaves, and I watch my daughters — two beautiful black young women —  head off to school, waving goodbye to their father, the president of the United States.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michelle-obama-i-wake-up-each-day-in-a-house-built-by-slaves_us_5751d186e4b0ed593f1453fd

Awww, the poor thing. Must be so traumatizing.

Oy the HuffPo is nauseatingly pro-oblahblah isn't it? Bad choice of source or the link. Sorry COP.

Posted (edited)

someone needs to slap the taste outta that man's mouth.  the race baiting is intensifying from both sides. 

Edited by Jostler

Those slaves could have built a White House or 100 in their beloved home countries. And Michelle (Michael) could have married a tribal king and made her subjects as sick of her bs as we are. American blacks should be glad to live here instead of the slave cultires they derive from. 

But they, the  young ones, are often mad that they have to endure hardships here -- free phones, ebt, medical, bonus points on ACT and SAT exams. And their musick!!! omg, I'd be crazy mad too if I had to hear that beechin' crap all the time. I lose 5 IQ points every time a car sits next to me at a red light blasting out ghetto "artists" doing that crotch-grabbin wimmin-hatin gangsta singsong drek. 

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, grav said:

Those slaves could have built a White House or 100 in their beloved home countries. And Michelle (Michael) could have married a tribal king and made her subjects as sick of her bs as we are. American blacks should be glad to live here instead of the slave cultires they derive from. 

But they, the  young ones, are often mad that they have to endure hardships here -- free phones, ebt, medical, bonus points on ACT and SAT exams. And their musick!!! omg, I'd be crazy mad too if I had to hear that beechin' crap all the time. I lose 5 IQ points every time a car sits next to me at a red light blasting out ghetto "artists" doing that crotch-grabbin wimmin-hatin gangsta singsong drek. 

LMAO tell us how you really feel! :cheers:

But the Whitehouse was also built by freed blacks, immigrants and Americans. When enough recruits could not be found the govt (who did not own slaves) turned to slave owners for labor. Mooch is not just race baiting s/he's deceptive as well.

I'm all for moving that witch out of there now.  If she don't like it, she can gtfo.  Whiner.  It should never have been in the WH in the first place. Woke up fed up today. lol

Pardon this derailment, but . . .

Mochelle is of course a he/she. NOMB, butttt, be honest about it, girlfriend.

I am seeing tv commercials lately with trannies. In one, a man gets a spa treatment, with facial cleanse and cucumbers and all. In another one, a rough-looking woman, Leslie Jones of SNL, gets all excited when a mechanic shows up to fix her car. 

Is it just me? Or am I seeing the global corporations setting the stage for the end of the Family? Weird and creepy -- is the new normal.

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm all for moving that witch out of there now.  If she don't like it, she can gtfo.  Whiner.  It should never have been in the WH in the first place. Woke up fed up today. lol

Awww :hug: wine a little, you'll feel better. lol

5 minutes ago, grav said:

I am seeing tv commercials lately with trannies. In one, a man gets a spa treatment, with facial cleanse and cucumbers and all. In another one, a rough-looking woman, Leslie Jones of SNL, gets all excited when a mechanic shows up to fix her car. 

Is it just me? Or am I seeing the global corporations setting the stage for the end of the Family? Weird and creepy -- is the new normal.

It's a conspiracy and concerted effort to promote it. 

1 minute ago, Brio said:

Awww :hug: wine a little, you'll feel better. lol

At least I'm not whining because I woke up in the WH, with servants for my every whim and a limo waiting outside to take me shopping on the tax payers dime. hahaha

5 minutes ago, grav said:

From what I gather it's always been part of the plan. Although in recent months it seems that they're pushing this sick crap harder than ever before. Just look at what Massachusetts and NYC overwhelmingly voted to allow anyone into any restroom anytime said individual feels different that day/minute.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

At least I'm not whining because I woke up in the WH, with servants for my every whim and a limo waiting outside to take me shopping on the tax payers dime. hahaha

No no. Wine not whine. :chuckle:

And you're right, with a personal staff of 24 she's also a hypocrite.

Edited by Brio
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.