Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

Homosexual President Twists Holy Bible To Justify His Transsexual Agenda

2 posts in this topic

Our most sacred traditions and beliefs are now mocked by those who wish us harm, with the Imperial Negro Barack Obama now using Scriptural references to push forward his dream of having grown men masturbate inside female restrooms and showering areas.

The comments in question were made during the same Wednesday speech that also featured Bathhouse Barry stuttering in a manner that made many wonder whether serious symptoms of crack-cocaine withdrawal were in play.

President Barack Obama defended his decision to open up bathrooms to students of both sexes based on preference, citing his religious faith as a reason he decided to do it.

“My reading of scripture tells me that that [the] Golden Rule is pretty high up there in terms of my Christian belief,” he said during a town hall in Elkhart, Indiana.

cont DS

Posted (edited)

His what ? He is not a Christian he is a fricken Muslim ! 

Quote Obama

“My reading of scripture tells me that that [the] Golden Rule is pretty high up there in terms of my Christian belief,” he said during a town hall in Elkhart, Indiana.

He has no Christian belief ! Only fears of it; and anyone with literacy can read a religious book but to understand it takes someone with a open mind to another Ideology . That Obama has not .

I thought that we had a separation of church and state and then comes along this freak Obama that tries to use religion as a weapon !  Geeeesh

Edited by CSB

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.