Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Naked torsos & horned beasts: Swiss tunnel’s bizarre opening leaves viewers baffled (VIDEOS)

11 posts in this topic

Naked torsos & horned beasts: Swiss tunnel’s bizarre opening leaves viewers baffled (VIDEOS)

Published time: 2 Jun, 2016 14:33

This is some creepy shit !

Switzerland celebrated the opening of the world’s longest train tunnel, a 17-year project that cuts through the Alps and cost €11 billion to construct - but all anyone’s talking about is its ridiculous opening ceremony.

Efforts to highlight the incredible engineering accomplishment of the 2,300 meter-deep Gotthard tunnel resulted in an utterly strange opening ceremony that reported cost €8 million.

More than 600 actors reportedly took part in the show, which at one point, included a topless creepy-looking bird that hung over nine performers, representing the nine miners that lost their lives during the tunnel’s construction.

Here is the link to RT : https://www.rt.com/viral/345202-switzerland-tunnel-opening-ceremony/

12 minutes ago, CSB said:

Published time: 2 Jun, 2016 14:33

This is some creepy shit !

Switzerland celebrated the opening of the world’s longest train tunnel, a 17-year project that cuts through the Alps and cost €11 billion to construct - but all anyone’s talking about is its ridiculous opening ceremony.

Efforts to highlight the incredible engineering accomplishment of the 2,300 meter-deep Gotthard tunnel resulted in an utterly strange opening ceremony that reported cost €8 million.

More than 600 actors reportedly took part in the show, which at one point, included a topless creepy-looking bird that hung over nine performers, representing the nine miners that lost their lives during the tunnel’s construction.

Here is the link to RT : https://www.rt.com/viral/345202-switzerland-tunnel-opening-ceremony/

Theres been alot of talk of this. It's a truly demented looking ceremony that's for sure. Some Europeans were saying that it is a celebration in the style of their carnival. I can't say that this is true tho, NO carnival I've EVER been to has EVER been ANYTHING like that!! When I saw it the very first thing I thought of was Satan worshiping. Big headed babies with boobies and wings??? And of course baphomet running around with no leash on?? That is truly some creepy stuff!! Neat tunnel tho, cuts and hour off the drive over the mountain. Seems like alot of work to save an hour, but what do I know?? They have to have some way to justify taking more money from us!!

The time for fence sitting is coming to a close.  Dark is getting darker and light getting brighter.  Grey is disappearing and all will choose one or the other.

2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

The time for fence sitting is coming to a close.  Dark is getting darker and light getting brighter.  Grey is disappearing and all will choose one or the other.

I was talking with someone here the other day about this. It's like we are being led into some crazy upside down world. I can almost feel some event or thing nearing. Like a teapot getting ready to boil over.

Just now, Rustydog said:

I was talking with someone here the other day about this. It's like we are being led into some crazy upside down world. I can almost feel some event or thing nearing. Like a teapot getting ready to boil over.

I'm feeling it friend.  I think it's a spiritual thing and many are feeling it.  I don't have the wisdom to know exactly events might be in the offing, but there's an acceleration.  All I know is I'm where I am appointed to be, and that's good enough for now.   A boiling teapot is a pretty good description for what I'm feeling too.

Satan's children just worshipping him.   

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Isaiah 5:20 KJV

No doubt in my mind that this was a ritual.wtf!!!i could feel the negative energy just from watching it.i would never drive in that tunnel!!!period!it was like the dance of sheba type stuff at the collider!!!

5 minutes ago, yaknow said:

No doubt in my mind that this was a ritual.wtf!!!i could feel the negative energy just from watching it.i would never drive in that tunnel!!!period!it was like the dance of sheba type stuff at the collider!!!

Wow... that was putting of some serious negative energy.  I've never felt so disgusted by something!  

Posted (edited)

It's the Lucerfarian freak show in honor of the prince of this world, satan. 

It's a show/ritual loaded with symbolisms.

You can sense the tension and notice how they seem trancelike.

Notice the second moving image down after the top video. The two girls. While the one seems to be lifting the other, notice how she has her breast in her mouth.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

A lot of people don't believe in magick, but those controlling  (or more accurately, those who believe they control) this world most certainly do.  Their ritual symbolic magick spells are all over the place now and they're no longer  even attempting to hide it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.