Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Raxoxane

Kids saying strange things

21 posts in this topic

Now,i realise everyone has their own worldview and opinions,and beliefs - or non-beliefs. As for my own family,we would be Gnostics/Shamanic,that is the closest Earth religions can come to what/how far our instinctive soul resonation can get us to,Here. But we do not worship anything or anyone. We are sovereign souls,who have incarnated into bodies/biological conveyances,like vehicles (and if i may say so,quite unsatisfactory conveyances,i shall be looking into the fine print,after this tour,and you can bet the farm on That,sugar) onto this planet in this part of the timeline here.

 

So religion does not come into this. When my lil son said this,we had never never discussed aliens/ufo's/politics/ethics/physics etc etc with him - there should be a period of grace,if at all possible,after one's incarnation Here in the shitpit,to acclimatise,in as much peaceful and loving environment as possible,and with as much ignorance-is-bliss as one can be hopefully be afforded,till one is older.I did not have this,neither did my husband. He is a powerful clairvoyant,he sees the other world existing along with this one,and has done so since first memory,he sees into the other dimensions and into the spirit world.. I am an empath,and an abductee,growing up in a severely negative-entity infested house and a severely abused child,given by a Freemason friend to an unbelievable unsuitable and Very strange couple at age 10 days.

 

Our marriage was in fact an arranged marriage.For better or worse. Like everything else,it is what you can,and what you choose,to make of it.

 

So as you can imagine,our first priority,growing up as very black-sheep,unloved/un-understood /Freak kids,who felt alienated from our families and most especially from society and the world /world order we grew up in,since our first memories,being horrified to find ourselves Here on this disgusting world,feeling like we were left behind on a hostile planet behind enemy lines,to fend for ourselves - We loved always and still do,love our kids more than our own immortal souls. And we were,and still is,determined to give them THE most loved and best lives any kids could ever possibly have,even in the relative poverty we grew up in and still have to cope with.And it payed off,our kids are Brilliant Souls and people. All the love we never got,and all the love we could never give,we lavished on them,but we were careful to also be strict parents,we never put up with sheezy,no matter How much we love them.Just to illustrate that my kids do not have mental problems form being the kids of "conspiracy nuts"/abductees. In fact,our kids are some of the most sane,sensible,down to earth,pragmatic folks you will find on this planet.

 

Anyway,so along with this background i will say,we live a simple life on a goldmine out in the African Bush,where we see often satellites,or occasionally a commercial airliner going over,and of course the chopper for the gold comes at least once a week,sometimes twice.And a lot of Ufo activity,but that is for another thread.We do not have TV,i mean we have the set,so that my husband and son can play their PS games on the screen,but we are not connected to the broadcasting. We had Sat-TV till around end of 2011-early 2012,when something happened to me,i still do not know exactly what,but since then i cannot be in a room that has a TV connected to the broadcast,it is actually physically painful. And seeing there is basically nothing but the most pathetic drivel on the broadcast anyway,we ditched the Tv and got a PS.I actually did not enter my lounge for a full year,till finally the broadcast was disconnected. And yes i know how weird that sounds. And obviously i do not care:-) So just to say,i do not think my son saw anything on TV that made him say these things. Seeing Tv broadcast is mostly concerned with celebrities,who the Kardashian slut banged today,etc.

 

Anyway i was sitting outside my kitchen on the low wall one night around end of 2011/start 2012,when my lil son came outside also,he just turned 10y0,so he was about 4yo going on yo/just turned 5 yo then. I was looking at he night sky,he looked up too,for a minute or two,then he said: "This life is just a dream. And we shall all die while we are dreaming"

 

I looked at him as if to say 'Eh?' and then i asked him,if we die here in the dream,do we wake up in the "Real World"?

 

He seemed a bit irritated by that,as if it was stupid question. He said:"No! we wake up in the Future! the futureis the real world!"

 

So there's that. Another time,also while i was sitting outside,he came outside. He looked again at the sky,as i was, and he said,just outa the blue :"A grey ship came from the moon when we were All still in our mothers' tummies"

 

Another time,i was using this type of shamanic meditation that i devised for myself,it is not like the meditation where you sit like an ornament,it is a Living,interactive meditation,you interact with the elements and Earth,and i would get in my mind,these strange symbols. I would write them down in a notebook,for interest's sake. One day he caught sight of a page,he was also around 4-5yo,he just casually glanced at the page,and walked back to his toys. He turned as he walked off,and said "That is a medical word you speak with the aliens".

Ok That one quite gobsmacked me-especially after someone on an American site where i put pics of the symbols and images,pointed out to me that the one symbol was of human DNA.If anyone is interested,i can look for the pics in my files and put them here. Idk the process here for attaching images though.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I don't even know how to respond to all this, but to say that it's all so interesting. Both you and your husband's childhood and growing up, and also your son's interesting comments, the symbols as well. I do not believe in aliens per se' though, but something else instead.

I felt you deserved a reply because of all the hard work you've put into your main post. I know how it is to pour your heart out and to not have anyone notice.

And yes, kids do say the strangest things sometimes!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Raxoxane - Sounds like you are some Alien Hybrid, kids are, or the father is.

Arranged marriage, fostered by a strange couple, sounds like they are "Keeping it in the family" Money, power, whatever the like comes to mind.

Who knows maybe you were abducted and the kids were altered with? =\

:damned:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

@Raxoxane - Sounds like you are some Alien Hybrid, kids are, or the father is.

Arranged marriage, fostered by a strange couple, sounds like they are "Keeping it in the family" Money, power, whatever the like comes to mind.

Who knows maybe you were abducted and the kids were altered with? =\

:damned:

 

You be soundin crazy DK! lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi CrypticMole and DarkKnight,no worries i know there is not much one can say about this,i am just starting this thread so that it is a starting point if someone else want to add weird things kids say.

Because on certain threads on the net i have read of kids saying truly bloodcurdling things,i am lucky i did not have that.I mean really Freaky sheezy.My son used to get awful night terrors,just as i did as a kiddie,but he's never said anything anything that raised my hackles.

Well except one thing,but from all what i've read,what he said was not by a loooong shot as frikken creepy as it can get.He used to be afraid of "sighters" all around the world. If i asked him what he meant,he would get even more panicked,put his finger in front of his mouth and frantically motion for me to shut up. Then he would whisper in the lowest whisper,about "Sighters" all around the world,who would hear what we said. That was quite creepy-made me think of remote viewers. I used to always,all my life,get a sort of "involuntary" remote viewing,every time i closed my eyes to go to sleep-a scene from somewhere in the world would be shoved in front of my face-always different people,always mundane things,even sometimes just a building,or for instance a dog ambling down the street in a residential neighbourhood. Weird.Well i didn't it was weird,i thought for a lot of my life that everyone got that.

 

Then i realised,once we got pc's and the net,that not everyone did-and i discussed it on another conspiracy site-and weirdest of all-then it stopped. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

@Raxoxane - Sounds like you are some Alien Hybrid, kids are, or the father is.

Arranged marriage, fostered by a strange couple, sounds like they are "Keeping it in the family" Money, power, whatever the like comes to mind.

Who knows maybe you were abducted and the kids were altered with? =\

:damned:

I am an abductee,i have memories from age 3/4,some throughout my childhood till early teen years -and in the past few years,many injuries and marks again,and the Strangest memories,things i Know were Not dreams.My main obstacle in coming to any kind of term with this was that one thought: "But i am a South African citizen!!" I know it does not give one immunity,but i grew up in a society so "Stepford Wives" normal,even with all the troubles we have had in my country..that it like an Extra insult,to injury. Idk why,it is so weird,in hindsight everyone has 20/20 vision,i have my memories from childhood,which added to my lifelong major depressive disorder-and in recent years,all the marks,pain,injuries,bleeding,a total surplus of ufo sightings,memories that were not dreams,blatant interference in our lives,paranormal experiences up the kazoo..and yet that mantra: "But it Can't be-i am a South African citizen!"

 

Btw Dark,we were not wealthy-in fact the people who got me from their Freemason friend were poorwhites,back in the 60's. But my adoptive father was a farm manager,and he sent lots of healthy organic meats,fruit and veggies home,occasionally he came home too. We ate like the Rothschilds.We had a glut of food,my mother had to give a lot of it away. We had more than we could possibly eat,even if we ate almost 24/7.Plus we had livestock and veggie gardens in our yard. The house was on a graveyard,right up against an old deconsecrated church,a serias creepy place.Not just us who thought so,the labourers from my father's employer company company flat-out Refused to go in there,on pains of being fired even.The company used it as a storage place. We lived in a fairly isolated area of the town i grew up in-defo on the "wrong side of the tracks".The Mason came around sometimes,i have a sort of memory-of a day he took me,along with 2 of his grandchildren,into a strange place in an industrial area in the adjacent neighbourhood-that involved the "lost time" thing people mention. Just very strange,my whole childhood,lots of periods of missing time,and like reality shifted at times,and memories of floating,and things done to my head,and a strange sky i was floating under,after another strange episode where i was seeing the sky through our roof,and something lifted me up and away off the floor from behind. So much,i don't even know where to start. Maybe sometime i will make a thread about it,i'll see.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Raxoxane said:

Hi CrypticMole and DarkKnight,no worries i know there is not much one can say about this,i am just starting this thread so that it is a starting point if someone else want to add weird things kids say.

Because on certain threads on the net i have read of kids saying truly bloodcurdling things,i am lucky i did not have that.I mean really Freaky sheezy.My son used to get awful night terrors,just as i did as a kiddie,but he's never said anything anything that raised my hackles.

Well except one thing,but from all what i've read,what he said was not by a loooong shot as frikken creepy as it can get.He used to be afraid of "sighters" all around the world. If i asked him what he meant,he would get even more panicked,put his finger in front of his mouth and frantically motion for me to shut up. Then he would whisper in the lowest whisper,about "Sighters" all around the world,who would hear what we said. That was quite creepy-made me think of remote viewers. I used to always,all my life,get a sort of "involuntary" remote viewing,every time i closed my eyes to go to sleep-a scene from somewhere in the world would be shoved in front of my face-always different people,always mundane things,even sometimes just a building,or for instance a dog ambling down the street in a residential neighbourhood. Weird.Well i didn't it was weird,i thought for a lot of my life that everyone got that.

 

Then i realised,once we got pc's and the net,that not everyone did-and i discussed it on another conspiracy site-and weirdest of all-then it stopped. 

 

I didn't hear you mention the word dark or shadow, so that eliminates the shadow people. We were just posting maybe less than one week ago about that. I see them on occasion. Sometimes for a few days or weeks in a row. This will continue, and then it suddenly stops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Raxoxane said:

I am an abductee,i have memories from age 3/4,some throughout my childhood till early teen years -and in the past few years,many injuries and marks again,and the Strangest memories,things i Know were Not dreams.My main obstacle in coming to any kind of term with this was that one thought: "But i am a South African citizen!!" I know it does not give one immunity,but i grew up in a society so "Stepford Wives" normal,even with all the troubles we have had in my country..that it like an Extra insult,to injury. Idk why,it is so weird,in hindsight everyone has 20/20 vision,i have my memories from childhood,which added to my lifelong major depressive disorder-and in recent years,all the marks,pain,injuries,bleeding,a total surplus of ufo sightings,memories that were not dreams,blatant interference in our lives,paranormal experiences up the kazoo..and yet that mantra: "But it Can't be-i am a South African citizen!"

 

Btw Dark,we were not wealthy-in fact the people who got me from their Freemason friend were poorwhites,back in the 60's. But my adoptive father was a farm manager,and he sent lots of healthy organic meats,fruit and veggies home,occasionally he came home too. We ate like the Rothschilds.We had a glut of food,my mother had to give a lot of it away. We had more than we could possibly eat,even if we ate almost 24/7.Plus we had livestock and veggie gardens in our yard. The house was on a graveyard,right up against an old deconsecrated church,a serias creepy place.Not just us who thought so,the labourers from my father's employer company company flat-out Refused to go in there,on pains of being fired even.The company used it as a storage place. We lived in a fairly isolated area of the town i grew up in-defo on the "wrong side of the tracks".The Mason came around sometimes,i have a sort of memory-of a day he took me,along with 2 of his grandchildren,into a strange place in an industrial area in the adjacent neighbourhood-that involved the "lost time" thing people mention. Just very strange,my whole childhood,lots of periods of missing time,and like reality shifted at times,and memories of floating,and things done to my head,and a strange sky i was floating under,after another strange episode where i was seeing the sky through our roof,and something lifted me up and away off the floor from behind. So much,i don't even know where to start. Maybe sometime i will make a thread about it,i'll see.

 

 

 

I posted somewhere on this forum my experience when I lived in florida for 10 months. It's too long to post again, but what happened doesn't surprise me now because of my knowledge and understanding of the truth behind them, but I was bugged out at the time. I was in my mid 20's at that time back in the late 70's, early 80's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heyy Cryptic,no worries,i will look for your thread if you already posted it here. I did have a shadow being come to my bed one night,but i was weirdly not afriad. I mean to me That was maybe even weirder than the SP appearing,it was so Black,like the Essence of all nights ever,distilled and reduced into that one form.So incredibly black-but at the same time,there were black mists shifting around withion the confines of the silhouettes. 

 

What happened was,i woke as i sat bolt upright in bed,like in the movies. I wondered what woke me up. Then in the corner of my room i saw this mist,i wondered wth Mist was doing in my room. Then i saw this short white figure in the mist,i remember i thought for a minute what is my mother doing in mist in the corner of my room? Because she was quite short. But it was this weird lil white figure,not remotely my mother,so i guess i was just trying to wrap my mind around Something,idk.

 

Next thing this tall black super-black figure was standing next to my bed. And weirdest of all i was not afraid,just curious.Even at that time as it was happening,i thought it was Strange that i was not at all afraid,i mean normally one would scream one's head off if something like that happened?

 

I lay down in bed,to better look up at it. I tried to look at it's face,to see if there was Anything i could see or recognise,but no,just blackness. I could tell from the silhouette that it was  looking down at me,and i was looking up at it. This went on for what felt like minutes,but i can't be sure of the timespan. I started to feel a really heavy sleepiness and tiredness,but it seemed so Rude to just turn around with my back to it. But i could not stay awake,so i tried to send a mental message: "I'm really sorry but i'm just too tired to stay awake" and then i turned my back to it and went to sleep. I could feel it still standing there,it was something one could feel.

 

Wa'nt a dream either. It was the first thing i remembered when i woke up,and i am 51yo now,this happened when i was 16/17 yo,so it's been around 35 years now-and not one day goes by when i don't think about it at least once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I posted somewhere on this forum my experience when I lived in florida for 10 months. It's too long to post again, but what happened doesn't surprise me now because of my knowledge and understanding of the truth behind them, but I was bugged out at the time. I was in my mid 20's at that time back in the late 70's, early 80's.

Was it this one CM? I think you I were talking about this late one night. Maybe in another thread too. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I don't have a lot of time to post right now Raxoxane but I think you and I have a lot in common.

When my son was small he fell and banged up his knee pretty badly. I was all oh my gosh that's terrible ahhh... He just shrugged and said it's not so bad. One time when I was a little girl I fell and my leg went like this >stuck leg out at weird angle <.He remembered past lives but by about age five he said he didn't remember anymore.

I myself have no memory of past lives. Only the sense that this one isn't really real... or not the whole of reality anyway, not even close.

Edited by Lucy Barnable
add

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I don't have a lot of time to post right now Raxoxane but I think you and I have a lot in common.

When my son was small he fell and banged up his knee pretty badly. I was all oh my gosh that's terrible ahhh... He just shrugged and said it's not so bad. One time when I was a little girl I fell and my leg went like this >stuck leg out at weird angle <.He remembered past lives but by about age five he said he didn't remember anymore.

I myself have no memory of past lives. Only the sense that this one isn't really real... or not the whole of reality anyway, not even close.

Thanks so much Lucy- i do have some past life memories but they came only as flashes,except the 1st one-when i was around 5yo. That one was a Doozy. It has haunted me all my life,for more than 45 years.Will post about it in the night time,it's almost 4am here in Mzansi,and i'm off to bed soon. Bless you,Blessed Be:-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.