Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Chemtrails Have Been Officially Upgraded to Clouds

9 posts in this topic

Damn these people and their 1984ish ways.  Parents better pay close attention to what the curriculum is in the schools, but a lot of them are just going to think they learned something new themselves, even though they can see it with their own eyes. When they spray here, it gets hotter and we're already in a major drought. 

2 people like this

55 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Damn these people and their 1984ish ways.  Parents better pay close attention to what the curriculum is in the schools, but a lot of them are just going to think they learned something new themselves, even though they can see it with their own eyes. When they spray here, it gets hotter and we're already in a major drought. 

Yea good luck with that. Kids can't bring their books home anymore. And I think that's the reason why. 

1 person likes this

I find it hilarious how far fools have been taken with this hoax of Chem trails.

18 minutes ago, LaughingAllTheWay said:

I find it hilarious how far fools have been taken with this hoax of Chem trails.

dude, I don't see why you only do one liners and never back anything up with facts. 

54 minutes ago, LaughingAllTheWay said:

I do not know enough about them to claim they are a hoax but I have my doubts about them.

2 minutes ago, MetaDoom said:

I do not know enough about them to claim they are a hoax but I have my doubts about them.

The fact that they are now being called clouds definitely makes one wonder why they did that.  When you are watching movies or vids online that have shots of the sky, there is hardly one that shows up without chemtrails in it. 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The fact that they are now being called clouds definitely makes one wonder why they did that.  When you are watching movies or vids online that have shots of the sky, there is hardly one that shows up without chemtrails in it. 

Some here should check out this site:

http://globalskywatch.com/chemtrails/#.V1H8_ldlm3d

Its a very extensive site with lots of info...Sorry it opens to their forum...If this link is not authorized delete it.

1 person likes this

chem trails are not contrails or clouds.. they only spray on certain days.. so I guess that means.. when they aren't spraying.. I guess planes aren't flying that day?

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.