Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

ALERT - CAIR to Muslims: Defy Customs Agents

5 posts in this topic

It's Starting.

CAIR to Muslims: Defy Customs Agents

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/06/02/cair-muslims-defy-customs-agents/

-

THE UNITED WEST) The Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) has called on Muslims to openly defy U.S. Customs Agents when questioned on travel from Islamic controlled countries by saying, “None of your Damn Business.”

Hassan Shibly (Executive Director CAIR, Florida) also encourages Muslims to agitate Customs Agents by saying Islamic prayers “very loudly” when questioned. Shibly also stated that he was, “Asked to do this by our friends from within the government.” Hassan Shibly was awarded by Nihad Awad (CAIR co-founder and National Executive Director) as “CAIR Chapter of the Year” in 2013.

CAIR’s open defiance of law enforcement has been well documented. In 2011 CAIR, California posted flyers on their website featuring a sinister looking FBI agent with the headlines, “Build a Wall of Resistance,” and “Don’t Talk to the FBI.”

1 person likes this

There was a guy who came up with the LIHOP, MIHOP things regarding 9/11. He was a pastor and wrote a book about it. Griffith or Griffin was his name, when I was reading about it, he was in cahoots with CAIR and people were pointing that out. I didn't have time to check out CAIR then, but now I know what they're up to. hmmm....

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

There was a guy who came up with the LIHOP, MIHOP things regarding 9/11. He was a pastor and wrote a book about it. Griffith or Griffin was his name, when I was reading about it, he was in cahoots with CAIR and people were pointing that out. I didn't have time to check out CAIR then, but now I know what they're up to. hmmm....

US group CAIR named terrorist organization by United Arab Emirates

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/17/us-group-cair-added-to-terror-list-by-united-arab-emirates.html

-

Short version, want the long as well? It's 2 hours. :laugh:

I think this is called "Operation Act-Up." It's a planned distraction that will go on worldwide just before the big one happens. Everything will escalate completely out of control, so people will be expecting something really huge like they are feeling right now.

15 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

It's Starting.

CAIR to Muslims: Defy Customs Agents

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/06/02/cair-muslims-defy-customs-agents/

-

THE UNITED WEST) The Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) has called on Muslims to openly defy U.S. Customs Agents when questioned on travel from Islamic controlled countries by saying, “None of your Damn Business.”

Hassan Shibly (Executive Director CAIR, Florida) also encourages Muslims to agitate Customs Agents by saying Islamic prayers “very loudly” when questioned. Shibly also stated that he was, “Asked to do this by our friends from within the government.” Hassan Shibly was awarded by Nihad Awad (CAIR co-founder and National Executive Director) as “CAIR Chapter of the Year” in 2013.

CAIR’s open defiance of law enforcement has been well documented. In 2011 CAIR, California posted flyers on their website featuring a sinister looking FBI agent with the headlines, “Build a Wall of Resistance,” and “Don’t Talk to the FBI.”

There you have it.

Come on General, what the f*** are you waiting for?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.