Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Donald Trump Was Right: Mexico is sending...

9 posts in this topic

" I'm too lazy to make a thread but Stef just dropped a bombshell about these s**cs, proving that is Mexican government is actively encouraging them to infiltrate the US illegally. "

-

An incredibly shocking glimpse at information provided by the Secretary of Foreign Relations in Mexico. Once again, Donald Trump was right - Mexico is sending people to the United States illegally and providing it's citizens "how to" pamphlets to aid them in the task.

49 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

We are completely f***ed. You do know that, right?

Yep! No matter the proof we show the media will never pick it up and the people won't wake up. Right no the elite are in hush mode keeping anything that may wake the masses up nice and quiet. 

Makes you wonder if Azatlan is an actual bargaining chip offered to interested parties upon the disintegration of the US. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

We are completely f***ed. You do know that, right?

Completely.  It's done.  The only advice anyone should be giving at this point is to prepare yourself to protect your family and loved ones.  

Get right with the Lord.  

Pick the right side. 

Edited by Walk Softly

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Completely.  It's done.  The only advice anyone should be giving at this point is to prepare yourself to protect your family and loved ones.  

Get right with the Lord.  

Pick the right side. 

I'm not really sure there's much we can do except to trust in him. I have prepared the best I can just in case, but I have resided to the fact that circumstances may dictate a very poor outcome regardless. The only solace I do have is I knowing where I'm going afterwards.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

The "hall of fame" in Hebrews Chapter 11 is not yet a complete roster in heaven :)  We're actually headed into a time when the most astonishing things ever seen in human history will take place at the hands of some of the people the world would judge "least likely to succeed".  All of the fullness of the evil satan has been allowed to sow into fallen man will be coming into full, dark maturity, side by side with  the maturing of all the greatness sown into redeemed men by the Son of Man.  The coming difficulties will serve a purpose in separating the two groups and refining the second for delivery into its ultimate purpose....to be a light in the midst of the greatest darkness ever experienced.  You will know them by their love.

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, ReadyForBlood said:

New rifle arrives next week.

That's only a tool to help. It certainly will not be your solution. It's like a shovel for your garden.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.