Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Anti-Trump Mob Hunts Trump Fans Like ‘Prey,’ Assaults Police

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Updated title to Anti-Trump Mob Hunts Trump Fans Like ‘Prey,’ Assaults Police

Tried to go back to sleep, but this pissed me right the hell off.

freaking immigrants and wetbacks is swear.

 

TRUMP SUPPORTERS TERRORIZED BY MOB

'NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN AMERICA'...
TRUMP CAMPAIGNERS CHASED DOWN LIKE PREY...
DOZENS PUNCHED...
POLICE ASSAULTED...
SAN JOSE MAYOR JUSTIFIES VIOLENCE...
VIDEO: FEMALE PELTED WITH HUEVOS...
MEXICAN FLAGS RAISED AS AMERICAN FLAG BURNS...
 

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/politics/Donald-Trump-Rally-in-San-Jose-Draws-Protesters-381728251.html

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/06/02/protesters-clash-with-trump-supporters-at-san-jose-rally/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3623170/Protesters-punch-throw-eggs-Trump-supporters-San-Jose.html

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/06/02/protesters-clash-with-trump-supporters-at-san-jose-rally/

http://www.weeklystandard.com/article/2002680

http://theamericanmirror.com/video-agitators-pelt-female-trump-supporter-eggs-bottles/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/02/politics/donald-trump-california-protesters/

 

 

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A glimpse into the future? Not pretty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Trump manages to win, this place is going up in flames.  If Hillary wins it won't, but it should! 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's right, we aren't just going to roll over and allow the latest reincarnation of Hitler into the Whitehouse just because he might win some stupid popularity contest we like to call an election.

Funny how Trump supporters like to talk big, but when faced by a true lion hearted man they run like prey, full of fear and weakness!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

That's right, we aren't just going to roll over and allow the latest reincarnation of Hitler into the Whitehouse just because he might win some stupid popularity contest we like to call an election.

Funny how Trump supporters like to talk big, but when faced by a true lion hearted man they run like prey, full of fear and weakness!

The left is just showing how violent and psychotic they are. And why Frankenstein, are they chasing them like prey when unprovoked. Admit it, they're savages and don't know any better.  It's a mental disease and is culminating into violence and they have no desire to let the process play out naturally.  Send them over here to me.  I am not prey. 

And just what do you propose to do if he is elected?  More violence? The silent majority has not yet stood up. Think about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

The left is just showing how violent and psychotic they are. 

Yup!

Polish brothers are still pumping out videos, check this one out. I thought it was pretty good.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Yup!

Polish brothers are still pumping out videos, check this one out. I thought it was pretty good.

 

These people are savages, but that's how people get when their gimme free shit is threatened. Mexican flags, sucker punching, assault and battery. And they want to take our guns?  They are  not making their case stronger for disarming anyone by acting this way.  The Communists simply cannot win.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You better start PACKIN'

Get your C.C. if you can.

Anti-Trump Mob Hunts Trump Fans Like ‘Prey,’ Assaults Police

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/06/03/anti-trump-mob-assaults-police-hunts-trump-supporters-like-prey/

-

More reports of assaults and mob violence by anti-Trump protesters on Thursday evening continue to emerge from San Jose, where groups of men attacked Trump supporters emerging from a rally, even pursuing them to their cars in the parking lot.

CBS San Francisco reports that a police officer was assaulted during the violence before law enforcement regained control.

There were also numerous reports that police initially refrained from stopping violence against Trump supporters. From KPIX:

Protesters followed Trump supporters to their cars as they left the convention center. Around the corner and away from police protection on San Carlos Street, a mob mentality took over.

A young man wearing a “Build The Wall” T-shirt was assaulted by several young men. Fearing for the man’s safety, KPIX reporter Len Ramirez yelled at him to get away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

You better start PACKIN'

Get your C.C. if you can.

Anti-Trump Mob Hunts Trump Fans Like ‘Prey,’ Assaults Police

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/06/03/anti-trump-mob-assaults-police-hunts-trump-supporters-like-prey/

-

More reports of assaults and mob violence by anti-Trump protesters on Thursday evening continue to emerge from San Jose, where groups of men attacked Trump supporters emerging from a rally, even pursuing them to their cars in the parking lot.

CBS San Francisco reports that a police officer was assaulted during the violence before law enforcement regained control.

There were also numerous reports that police initially refrained from stopping violence against Trump supporters. From KPIX:

Protesters followed Trump supporters to their cars as they left the convention center. Around the corner and away from police protection on San Carlos Street, a mob mentality took over.

A young man wearing a “Build The Wall” T-shirt was assaulted by several young men. Fearing for the man’s safety, KPIX reporter Len Ramirez yelled at him to get away.

I am no longer asking permission. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.