Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Scholars Release The Latest Date For Apocalypse - June 3-4, 2016

23 posts in this topic

As four years after the deadline for the end of the world (as set by the Mayan calendar) came and went without incident, scholars across the world have been trying to put their heads together to understand how the advanced knowledge of the Mayans had gone wrong. 

Turns out, it hadn't. 

Modern day scholars were the ones who got the date wrong. A series of miscalculations led to the faulty date, which has now been revised to five days from today, June 3-4 this year!

It was earlier believed that the end of the calendar marked the end of a 5,126-year-long cycle in the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar. This would mean a new era of positive energy on Earth and the beginning of a new age. This is believed to be a cryptic message marking the end of the world. 

“As far as we know, the people of Mesoamerica, the Maya included, didn’t care about leap years,” Anthony Aveni, an expert in ancient Mesoamerican astronomy at Colgate University told the National Geographic.

“Our philosophy about leap year is a complicated scheme to make the seasons jibe with the calendar,” Aveni said. “They were more concerned that time should be unbroken, not interfered with, and that the count of time should have continuity.” 

<snip>

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/weird/scholars-release-the-latest-date-for-apocalypse-june-3-4-2016_-255927.html

uh oh.... 

1 person likes this

I'm thinking 6-6-6 is a good doom date.  Won't happen again for another 10 years.

11 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

I'm thinking 6-6-6 is a good doom date.  Won't happen again for another 10 years.

Don't worry, apocalyptic doom will not be a one day event!  :)

What an ironic Haiku. The LATEST date for APOCALYPSE. 

21 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Don't worry, apocalyptic doom will not be a one day event!  :)

Exactly. Already in progress and then it picks up speed like a Z Nation zombie cheese wheel.

2 people like this

You know when NIBIRU passes it's the End of the bible don't you? Humpers can't accept it.

7 hours ago, 2QIK4U said:

You know when NIBIRU passes it's the End of the bible don't you? Humpers can't accept it.

Ahhh... yes.  The famous Nibiru... Planet X.  Wormwood.  The destroyer.  The red star. 

2012... nope

2013...did you feel the gravity from nibiru?  Me either.

2014... not yet

2015... Almost!!   I think.

2016... it's gonna be the year.  I swear!

Just look at this video of a lense flare... it's nibiru!!!

Please believe me.  

3 people like this

7 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

Exactly. Already in progress and then it picks up speed like a Z Nation zombie cheese wheel.

Lmao gotta love the cheese wheel. I don't know about anything happening today it's nice and sunny out here in se Louisiana. Well at least till the rain comes later today or tomorrow. I'm always suspect to dates being given for the end of the world. My reason being is because in parts of the world it's already the 4th of June or really close to it, also I think that the calendar did not mean the literal end of the earth, just the end of the long cycle and a new cycle begins. Now wether it's a good thing or bad has yet to be seen. 

But also they could make another article and say they got it wrong again and a new date in another 4 years. 

Oh well, It was good while it lasted!  See ya'all in another dimension.. LOL So let's do the time warp...

1 person likes this

I always enjoy these doom dates. If TEOTWAWKI happens I'm as ready as I'm gonna be, wanting it not so won't change anything. And if it doesn't happen, well that's waaay better.

:64pwFDH:

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

Oh well, It was good while it lasted!  See ya'all in another dimension.. LOL So let's do the time warp...

LMAO Brilliant.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.