Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Massachusetts House Overwhelmingly Passes Bill to Abolish Biological Sex

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

THEY HAVE A MENTAL ILLNESS - I'm telling you!

By Karen

"" Like I said when this all started. It is just the beginning. And it has nothing to do with compassion and caring for the transgender, LGBT people. Next they ...will remove all words that identify the sex of a person. No more use of the word mother, father, sister, brother, man, woman, aunt, uncle etc etc. WHY you ask? If you have to ask then you need to do some research. Perhaps start with the history of Nazi Germany, Communism, Marxism. PARENTS WAKE THE HELL UP!!! Pull your kids out of the federal cess pools they call public schools. If we allow just one generation of children to fall for all of this stuff in 20 years America will be a 3rd world Communist country. The people of MA better get on the phone to the Governor and DEMAND he veto that ridiculous bill which is also an assault on God and Christianity. This is so much bigger than just allowing boys to pee in a girls bathroom.

Article 1 of 2 A De-Sexed Society is a De-Humanized Society http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2016/05/17041/

Article 2 of 2 How Dictators Come to Power http://www.forbes.com/sites/jimpowell/2013/02/05/how-dictators-come-to-power-in-a-democracy/#3aac63e51082

And just for fun you might want to read this filed in the Federal Register on Jan. 10, 1963 to serve as a warning to Americans. The Communist Goals - http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm    ""

-

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/06/massachusetts-house-overwhelmingly-passes-bill-legally-abolishing-biological-sex

-

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts jumped on the transgender bathroom bandwagon Wednesday when its House of Representatives voted 116-36 to move forward with a bill that legally replaces the concept of biological sex with that of gender identity. The “Gender Identity Public Accommodations Bill,” or H.4343, seeks to further push for transgender “anti-discrimination” laws in three separate parts. First, it would amend multiple areas of Massachusetts law to replace the word “sex,” with “gender identity.” Secondly, it would mandate that “[a]ny public accommodation…shall grant all persons admission to and the full enjoyment of such public accommodation or other entity consistent with the person’s gender identity,” while finally ordering the the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination to amend rules and policies to comply with the redefinition of sex to gender identity. "We are doing the work the founders of our nation intended for us to do," said co-sponsor Byron Rushing of the bill prior to its passage. “This is a great day for us and we should be very proud.” "This is a historic day for Massachusetts," reads a statement from pro-transgender group Freedom Massachusetts. "The wave of legislative activity #TransBillMA has seen in the last two months is the culmination of a decade-long fight to fully protect transgender people from discrimination in the Bay State." Others, however, were not so convinced of the law’s merit. “This legislation takes rights away from 99.9% of the population,” said Rep. James Lyons of Andover (R), who voted against the measure. “Every parent that I have spoken with including a parent of a transgender child understands that this bill eliminates long held expectation of privacy and protection for children.” “This is a collision of rights. Rights in conflict,” continued Lyons in his emailed statement to Conservative Review. “I have yet to see how changing the law to remove what is currently on the books helps anyone.”

Read the rest at the link.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD
2 people like this

9 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

THEY HAVE A MENTAL ILLNESS - I'm telling you!

By Karen

"" Like I said when this all started. It is just the beginning. And it has nothing to do with compassion and caring for the transgender, LGBT people. Next they ...will remove all words that identify the sex of a person. No more use of the word mother, father, sister, brother, man, woman, aunt, uncle etc etc. WHY you ask? If you have to ask then you need to do some research. Perhaps start with the history of Nazi Germany, Communism, Marxism. PARENTS WAKE THE HELL UP!!! Pull your kids out of the federal cess pools they call public schools. If we allow just one generation of children to fall for all of this stuff in 20 years America will be a 3rd world Communist country. The people of MA better get on the phone to the Governor and DEMAND he veto that ridiculous bill which is also an assault on God and Christianity. This is so much bigger than just allowing boys to pee in a girls bathroom.

Article 1 of 2 A De-Sexed Society is a De-Humanized Society http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2016/05/17041/

Article 2 of 2 How Dictators Come to Power http://www.forbes.com/sites/jimpowell/2013/02/05/how-dictators-come-to-power-in-a-democracy/#3aac63e51082

And just for fun you might want to read this filed in the Federal Register on Jan. 10, 1963 to serve as a warning to Americans. The Communist Goals - http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm    ""

-

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/06/massachusetts-house-overwhelmingly-passes-bill-legally-abolishing-biological-sex

-

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts jumped on the transgender bathroom bandwagon Wednesday when its House of Representatives voted 116-36 to move forward with a bill that legally replaces the concept of biological sex with that of gender identity. The “Gender Identity Public Accommodations Bill,” or H.4343, seeks to further push for transgender “anti-discrimination” laws in three separate parts. First, it would amend multiple areas of Massachusetts law to replace the word “sex,” with “gender identity.” Secondly, it would mandate that “[a]ny public accommodation…shall grant all persons admission to and the full enjoyment of such public accommodation or other entity consistent with the person’s gender identity,” while finally ordering the the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination to amend rules and policies to comply with the redefinition of sex to gender identity. "We are doing the work the founders of our nation intended for us to do," said co-sponsor Byron Rushing of the bill prior to its passage. “This is a great day for us and we should be very proud.” "This is a historic day for Massachusetts," reads a statement from pro-transgender group Freedom Massachusetts. "The wave of legislative activity #TransBillMA has seen in the last two months is the culmination of a decade-long fight to fully protect transgender people from discrimination in the Bay State." Others, however, were not so convinced of the law’s merit. “This legislation takes rights away from 99.9% of the population,” said Rep. James Lyons of Andover (R), who voted against the measure. “Every parent that I have spoken with including a parent of a transgender child understands that this bill eliminates long held expectation of privacy and protection for children.” “This is a collision of rights. Rights in conflict,” continued Lyons in his emailed statement to Conservative Review. “I have yet to see how changing the law to remove what is currently on the books helps anyone.”

Read the rest at the link.

I bet the private schools their children go to have gender correct bathrooms!! 

Wow. I just pictured an infantry of camoflauged armed transtesticals... SCARY!

Yep number 17 on the commie lost is to take control of the schools. That happened as soon as common core got installed. 

Well i homeschool and I'm South African so it does not directly influence me and mine,but it IS disturbing nonetheless. Look i am a very Live-and--Let-Live type of person ,i have zero problem with trannies,you can be as gay as a 3c coin,be a fancier of sex with plastic dolls that look like your old Auntie Ethel for all i care-but and this is a biiig but - SOCIETY SHOULD NOT HAVE TO SHAPE-OR AGONISINGLY HAVE TO CONTORT ITSELF-TO ACCOMODATE A VAST**********MINORITY************

Lately in the American,European.and British alternative press,including sites like this and others,all i see is reports of INSANITY.

This is the endgame,and it will be slow. Sometimes something happens so fast that you cannot see it. Sometimes it happens gradually,so slow that you cannot see it-unless you make it your business to apply Scrutiny,and not let up. Even among the Awoken,like us,who has the time to watch All the time? And even if we did,what could we do,when the unawoken majority despises us anyway,finds us to be loonies,and will not listen to a word we say,on or offline? Nothing. Except things on a personal level,like to extract our kids from the cesspit of public schooling,teach them about the true nature of the world and reality,etc.

This is just another brick in the wall of the Endgame,imo. Because the catshits Know that there are still enough sane,sensible,moderate, TAXPAYING Joe+Jill Average's..those people who have been since ancient days,right up into the present day,been the the pillars on which civilisation was founded. And that we would Die to defend our own,at the very least,when our way of life has been taken,we will have only our own..our backs will be to the wall.And we shall fight like berserkers to keep at least our Own,if nothing else.

They are stacking up lately brick,upon brick,upon brick..they know that sooner or later,the Average man and woman,on whose toil and spirit and decency and tenacity and strength of character human civilisation has been founded and maintained,will Not let it all go without without an epic battle.

And out of their luxury "elite' stinking litterboxes they will crawl,to pick up the pieces from the blood-drenched streets-and to institute their World Order because it will be all that will be left out of the blood and ashes and ruins of our world,for a lot of the the survivors. For those who will Not rather die on their feet than live on their knees. Believe it or not,there will be enough of those.

No words...

MA House rejects measure to ban male sex offenders from women’s bathrooms, locker rooms

It’s one thing that the Massachusetts House of Representatives has passed a bill that would open all public restrooms, showers, and changing facilities to members of the opposite biological sex.
-----
The bill (H. 4343) passed the state House 116-36. It is now headed to the desk of Republican Governor Charlie Baker, who is expected to sign it, having told the Boston Globe that “no one should be discriminated against in Massachusetts because of their gender identity.”

Along the way, lawmakers rejected 36 proposed amendments, one of which was to ban level 2 or 3 sex offenders from using facilities “that are not consistent with their assigned sex.”

The state’s Executive Office of Public Safety and Security defines a level 2 offender as representing a moderate risk. The “degree of dangerousness posed to the public is such that a public safety interest is served by public availability of registration information.”

A level 3 offender is the most dangerous:

http://libertyunyielding.com/2016/06/04/ma-house-rejects-measure-ban-male-sex-offenders-womens-bathrooms-locker-rooms/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.