Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Barack Obama Warns Americans ‘To Be Prepared For A Disaster’

31 posts in this topic

When Barack Obama speaks to the public, it is very rare that he does so without a specific purpose in mind.  So why is he urging Americans “to be prepared for a disaster” all of a sudden?  On May 31, Obama took time out of his extremely busy schedule to deliver an address at the FEMA National Response Coordination Center in Washington.  During his speech, he stressed that every American is responsible for preparing for disasters, and that includes “having an evacuation plan” and “having a fully stocked disaster supply kit”.  These are basic steps that I have been encouraging people to do for years, but if they won’t listen to me, perhaps they will listen to the man currently residing in the White House.  The following excerpt from Obama’s speech comes directly from the official White House website…

May 31, 2016

Remarks by the President on Hurricane Preparedness -- FEMA National Response Coordination Center

FEMA National Response Coordination Center
Washington, D.C. 

11:50 A.M. EDT

Link here : https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/05/31/remarks-president-hurricane-preparedness-fema-national-response

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, CSB said:

So why is he urging Americans “to be prepared for a disaster” all of a sudden?

I have no idea, because I KNOW he doesn't give one shit about the American people. 

1 person likes this

Just now, Cinnamon said:

I have no idea, because I KNOW he doesn't give one shit about the American people. 

You got this right . But then on the most part you have been right a lot

Why would Obama care, if we the people are prepared or not? Hell when the shit hits the fan, he will be holed up some where safe any way.. He won't give a rats ass, what happens to the people.

1 person likes this

41 minutes ago, CSB said:

When Barack Obama speaks to the public, it is very rare that he does so without a specific purpose in mind.  So why is he urging Americans “to be prepared for a disaster” all of a sudden?  On May 31, Obama took time out of his extremely busy schedule to deliver an address at the FEMA National Response Coordination Center in Washington.  During his speech, he stressed that every American is responsible for preparing for disasters, and that includes “having an evacuation plan” and “having a fully stocked disaster supply kit”.  These are basic steps that I have been encouraging people to do for years, but if they won’t listen to me, perhaps they will listen to the man currently residing in the White House.  The following excerpt from Obama’s speech comes directly from the official White House website…

May 31, 2016

Remarks by the President on Hurricane Preparedness -- FEMA National Response Coordination Center

FEMA National Response Coordination Center
Washington, D.C. 

11:50 A.M. EDT

Link here : https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/05/31/remarks-president-hurricane-preparedness-fema-national-response

I wonder if it has anything to do with a drill that they plan on running in the PNW on June 7th?

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/june-7-fema-will-hold-a-drill-to-prepare-for-a-9-0-cascadia-subduction-zone-earthquake-and-tsunami_062016

19 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Why would Obama care, if we the people are prepared or not? Hell when the shit hits the fan, he will be holed up some where safe any way.. He won't give a rats ass, what happens to the people.

And so will all the rest of them that stole our money to build bunkers for themselves. 

Very strange for him to be saying this considering they list any one prepared as a terrorist. 

3 minutes ago, Groove said:

Very strange for him to be saying this considering they list any one prepared as a terrorist. 

Maybe he's setting everyone up? lol

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Because he wrote legislation that implies by allegory that Obama care.  The stories are starting to come in that ACA coverage is costing people more than they can afford and now they are starting to drop like flies.  Obamacare is just the house of cards that was pushed through illegally, to get the cards to start falling.  There isn't anything necessary or prudent about Obama Care.  

6 minutes ago, Groove said:

Could be nothing, but more than likely a signal that the operation that has been planned for some time is getting ready to take place.  Terrorists can practically live in any environment, especially if they want to take this land over.  

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

And so will all the rest of them that stole our money to build bunkers for themselves. 

The only way to get out of the situation they put us all in without having to ever reticfy the situation.  Sorry bastards!

12 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

I wonder if it has anything to do with a drill that they plan on running in the PNW on June 7th?

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/june-7-fema-will-hold-a-drill-to-prepare-for-a-9-0-cascadia-subduction-zone-earthquake-and-tsunami_062016

Can they make something like this happen?  It would be a surprise to most people. I'm thinking Fuku here...in anticipation of the big one, let's just set one off, and if it destroys everything...oh well...we got what we wanted...the big one doesn't happen for another 90 years...

From last year (JH15 era), that we thought were talking about the wildfires...hmmm....what is it that they are going to use to kick this off?:

In fact, an article in the New Yorker quoted the head of the FEMA division that oversees Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Alaska as saying that “everything west of Interstate 5 will be toast”…

Just now, Quick1966 said:

I know as an earthquake watcher, Japan and Cascadia zone are the two areas that I'm most on alert about.  I don't know which of those two areas looks more concerning atm.  Japan seems more immediate, but when Cascadia does let go it has potential to be historic. 

The only reason Obama would warn us of anything would be to divert anger after the fact by having something to point to saying "I warned you to prepare".

We're going to need jobs after the dust clears and I have a plan.  We could put lots of people to work looking for ventilation outlets to those bunkers and many, many thousands of jobs could be created constructing sewer systems running from our biggest cities to those vents....

Jostler for post-apocalyptic President!  <grin>   The Restore the Constitution and Upgrade Our Sewers Candidate! 

3 people like this

6 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

Hell Barry, you are a disaster.

No bigger disaster than the Feds...not sure what to make about the natural part in comparison.  

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.