Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
yaknow

3 dead,6 soldiers missing in Texas flood!!

24 posts in this topic

So sad for the soilders to have to find their brothers!!

Yup we are getting hammered here in Texas.. Lucky for me I was sick last night and this morning, so I did not have to go out to work in this crap....Sad day for our military, and their families..

I was just talking to a guy who says he has family on Ft Hood and they are saying the base is on lock down because of this. Seems odd to lock the base down over an accident. Very tragic

3 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

I was just talking to a guy who says he has family on Ft Hood and they are saying the base is on lock down because of this. Seems odd to lock the base down over an accident. Very tragic

That is weird! 

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

That is weird! 

Yes, then with the planes falling out the sky today, kinda makes you go hmmm?? I'm wondering if we weren't attacked today and they are giving us the nothing to see here bs???

1 minute ago, Rustydog said:

Yes, then with the planes falling out the sky today, kinda makes you go hmmm?? I'm wondering if we weren't attacked today and they are giving us the nothing to see here bs???

Whatever is going on and has been going on has my spidey senses all over the place. So many strange things, like that shooting yesterday and alterations on his bio from nothing to Muslim then to Hindu.  I caught that when sleuthing earlier.  And the quake that was a 7.2 but reported in the U.S. as everything from a 6.1 to a 6. 4 (Taiwan quake).  Obama and his weird stuttering... The energy just feels crazy. 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Whatever is going on and has been going on has my spidey senses all over the place. So many strange things, like that shooting yesterday and alterations on his bio from nothing to Muslim then to Hindu.  I caught that when sleuthing earlier.  And the quake that was a 7.2 but reported in the U.S. as everything from a 6.1 to a 6. 4 (Taiwan quake).  Obama and his weird stuttering... The energy just feels crazy. 

The stuttering thing was very strange!! Have you ever saw a video of reporters forgetting how to speak in the middle of reporting something?? There are quite a few of them on the net. DK if there's been a thread on that or not, but it's worth one. Very strange thing to see!!

1 minute ago, Rustydog said:

The stuttering thing was very strange!! Have you ever saw a video of reporters forgetting how to speak in the middle of reporting something?? There are quite a few of them on the net. DK if there's been a thread on that or not, but it's worth one. Very strange thing to see!!

I have seen that. hahha I don't know if we have a thread on that or not, but if you can find some and post them, I love laughing at them, even though it is freaky like they had a short circuiting in their wires somehow.  I looked back on G.Bush's speeches when he was gov. of TX and he was very articulate, by the time he left the White House he was sounding like he'd lost something mentally. 

8 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Just now, Cinnamon said:

I have seen that. hahha I don't know if we have a thread on that or not, but if you can find some and post them, I love laughing at them, even though it is freaky like they had a short circuiting in their wires somehow.  I looked back on G.Bush's speeches when he was gov. of TX and he was very articulate, by the time he left the White House he was sounding like he'd lost something mentally. 

Not really sure he had a whole lot to lose in the first place. I think the drugs and alcohol took its toll on GW. Just looking at him now, he looks kinda sickly.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.