Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Burka-clad stranger attacks woman with American flag

17 posts in this topic

I guess muslims do not like the american flag! who knew?

LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. -- Police have charged a woman accused of attacking another woman with an American flag in Lawrenceville. 

The victim, who didn't want her name used, said that a woman wearing a full Burka with only her eyes showing came out of the woods, walked up to her mailbox and grabbed the flag, which was on a 4-foot long PVC pipe, off the mailbox.

"I stood up and I yelled at her, 'Don't touch my flag,' and she yanked it up out and headed towards us just waving it," the woman said.

She said that the woman then began swinging the post with the flag on it at her. The victim's 17-year-old daughter jumped in to try and help.

 "As soon as she realized mommy was fighting for her life, my daughter was right by my side trying to stop her," she said.

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/woman-attacks-homeowner-with-flag-shoe-beatdown/226564781

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why you're just making racist assumptions Shep.  Here's a quote from the authorities contained in the article:

"The motive behind the alleged attack has not been determined."

It's just downright racist so many people are jumping to such abominable conclusions before the authorities have even told us what to believe!  I think you need to be sent to a re-education camp...

 

*snicker*

By the way, Ramadan begins Sunday....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Why you're just making racist assumptions Shep.  Here's a quote from the authorities contained in the article:

"The motive behind the alleged attack has not been determined."

It's just downright racist so many people are jumping to such abominable conclusions before the authorities have even told us what to believe!  I think you need to be sent to a re-education camp...

 

*snicker*

By the way, Ramadan begins Sunday....

 

re-education? NEEEEEEVEEEEER!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, yaknow said:

But not charged as a hate crime!!!

Are "minorities" ever charged with hate crimes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

Are "minorities" ever charged with hate crimes?

Never but a couple little kids throwing rocks at everyone that was passing by finally hit a black guy and they tried to charge them with a hate crime.they were like 11 yrs old and didnt give a fluck who got hit with the rocks let alone the color of the person.fluckin system is ridiculous!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Never but a couple little kids throwing rocks at everyone that was passing by finally hit a black guy and they tried to charge them with a hate crime.they were like 11 yrs old and didnt give a fluck who got hit with the rocks let alone the color of the person.fluckin system is ridiculous!!

It is! White people, young and old, are being targeted by most every race nowadays and sooner or later they're going to get fed with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I grew up in the ghetto surrounded by animals.not all but it was a fluckin zoo.people robbing from their grandmom to get drugs for their mother.it was absolutely insane.i didnt know back then that thats not normal.well i had common sense and it didnt seem right but everyone is trying to get over on everyone.best friends on week next week you are killing the same dude that slept over your house for 2 weeks.i am a product of my environment and have done horrible things.but see i have remorse and know that it will all fall on my shoulders.it was noone else who made me do those things.BUT I WILL NEVER LET MY KIDS SEE OR DO HALF THE THINGS I DID!!!people in the ghetto get nowhere because they never look in the mirror,they always blame someone else.....they shouldnt have been walking down my block....that store shouldnt be open past 10oclock.....she shouldnt dress like a slut....i want what they have so i will take it!!!no sense of worth and no guidence.but shit neither did i and as soon as i could i got the fluck out.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

re-education? NEEEEEEVEEEEER!

yes you need to be re-educated.. LOL  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yaknow said:

I grew up in the ghetto surrounded by animals.not all but it was a fluckin zoo.people robbing from their grandmom to get drugs for their mother.it was absolutely insane.i didnt know back then that thats not normal.well i had common sense and it didnt seem right but everyone is trying to get over on everyone.best friends on week next week you are killing the same dude that slept over your house for 2 weeks.i am a product of my environment and have done horrible things.but see i have remorse and know that it will all fall on my shoulders.it was noone else who made me do those things.BUT I WILL NEVER LET MY KIDS SEE OR DO HALF THE THINGS I DID!!!people in the ghetto get nowhere because they never look in the mirror,they always blame someone else.....they shouldnt have been walking down my block....that store shouldnt be open past 10oclock.....she shouldnt dress like a slut....i want what they have so i will take it!!!no sense of worth and no guidence.but shit neither did i and as soon as i could i got the fluck out.

Amen brother. Glad you saw the light so to speak. I've been there myself and pray my kids don't go thru what I have gone thru. I just try to speak to them thru experience and tell the the truth about things. Now a days you can't sugar coat anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The lady's hand was very swollen in that video. Too bad she can't find out who it is and sue them.  And she said it was a tall woman. I'm wondering if it was a man? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, yaknow said:

But not charged as a hate crime!!!

LOL SILLY RABBIT - To be a hate crime you must be any other race except white.... :dry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.