Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

ACLU Leader Resigns after Daughters' Experience in Public Bathroom

5 posts in this topic

A former state executive director of the ACLU has resigned because her own daughters were frightened when transgendered men entered the women's bathroom.

The American Civil Liberties Union has been a champion of transgender bathroom rights. Former director of the Georgia ACLU chapter Maya Dillard Smith says she is resigned after her daughers' experience in a public bathroom.

"I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women's restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults, over six-feet tall with deep voices, entered," Smith wrote in a statement.

"My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer," she continued.

She also said the incident highlighted the ALCU's "hierarchy of rights."

She wrote in a statement that the ACLU is "a special interest organization that promotes not all, but certain progressive rights....based on who is funding the organization's lobbying activities."

<snip>

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2016/june/state-dept-admits-official-censored-sensitive-iran-nuclear-deal-video

Don't make a mother angry...

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

A former state executive director of the ACLU has resigned because her own daughters were frightened when transgendered men entered the women's bathroom.

The American Civil Liberties Union has been a champion of transgender bathroom rights. Former director of the Georgia ACLU chapter Maya Dillard Smith says she is resigned after her daughers' experience in a public bathroom.

"I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women's restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults, over six-feet tall with deep voices, entered," Smith wrote in a statement.

"My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer," she continued.

She wrote in a statement that the ACLU is "a special interest organization that promotes not all, but certain progressive rights....based on who is funding the organization's lobbying activities."

<snip>

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2016/june/state-dept-admits-official-censored-sensitive-iran-nuclear-deal-video

Don't make a mother angry...

They do not seem to realize that pushing this is not going to be accepted by the people. Except by the Social justice warrior morons.

1 person likes this

Just now, Ukshep said:

They do not seem to realize that pushing this is not going to be accepted by the people. Except for the morons.

They're poking at parents in an area where they are not going to step back and accept this. Unless like you said, they are morons.  Usually common sense will kick in when it comes to a parent looking after their own children.

2 people like this

Good on her!

I think a lot of progressives are going to have to rethink their stance when their little kids start asking what's wrong with that big ugly lady in the restroom. When my son was a preschooler he would ask me what's wrong with obese or strange looking people right in front of them. I can't imagine having to explain transgender mental illness to a three or four year old.

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

She wrote in a statement that the ACLU is "a special interest organization that promotes not all, but certain progressive rights....based on who is funding the organization's lobbying

-----------------------

Based who funds the lobbying...HAHAHAHAHA,

Serves you right, push your crap on other people till it effect you.

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.