Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
timetraveler2015

BREAKING Unspecified threat made against British Airways flight from London to Newark

5 posts in this topic

Airport police have received an unspecified threat about a flight from London that landed in New Jersey.
Port Authority of New York and New Jersey police spokesman Joe Pentangelo says the flight, which is carrying 206 passengers and 13 crew members, arrived about 1 p.m. Thursday at Newark Liberty International Airport.
The British Airways aircraft has been moved to a remote section of the airport and is surrounded by police and emergency crews.

http://www.airlive.net/breaking-unspecified-threat-made-against-british-airways-flight-from-london-to-newark/

Sweep negative after threat made against British Airways jet that landed in New Jersey

NEWARK, N.J. –  A canine unit has found nothing suspicious during a sweep of a London-to-Newark, New Jersey, flight after authorities received an unspecified threat.

The British Airways flight carrying 206 passengers and 13 crew members arrived Thursday afternoon atNewark Liberty International Airport.

A Port Authority of New York and New Jersey police spokesman says the crew is off the plane and passengers' bags are being re-screened.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06/02/unspecified-threat-made-against-london-to-new-jersey-flight.html

Soo... what was the threat that caused such an uproar?  

NEWARK is where i was scorned and praised!!Stolen car capital of the world for a few years!!!And since 2004(same year we invaded iraq)Newark has had the highest concetrated heroin in the u.s!!coincidence?i think not.it is a international port and the shadyness in thay city is crazy.Sharp James was the mayor and that motherflucker would pullup 12 cadilacs deep and drop packages off to my people.which all my people are dead or locked up.O yeah so is Sharp James.Im tellin you if you from Newark and you over 30,you dont want to fluck with that person.THEY DEFINITELY KILLED SOMEONE!!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.