Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

Prince: Cause of death revealed

3 posts in this topic

Is there really a conspiracy hidden in the death of Prince - or was he just another druggy who took the next step?

Chicago - A law-enforcement official tells The Associated Press that tests show Prince died of an opioid overdose.

The 57-year-old singer was found dead April 21 at his Minneapolis-area estate.

The official, who is close to the investigation, spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorised to speak to the media.

The findings confirm suspicions that opioids played a role in the musician's death. After he died, a law enforcement official told the AP that investigators were examining whether an overdose was to blame and whether a doctor had prescribed him drugs in the preceding weeks.

Prince's death came less than a week after his plane made an emergency stop in Moline, Illinois, for medical treatment as he was returning from an Atlanta concert. The official said Prince was found unconscious on the plane and that first responders gave him a shot of Narcan, an antidote used in suspected opioid overdoses.

Unspecified medications

At least two doctors' names have come up in the death investigation being conducted by the Carver County Sheriff's Office, the US Attorney's Office in Minnesota and the Drug Enforcement Administration.

More at the SOURCE

I still don't believe it. The man was a cter and spoke out against a lot of what's happening now a days. I know first hand how those test can be fudged and paperwork lied upon. Hell I work in the life insurance industry I see it everyday. And even have had a questionable "suicide" in my own family. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.