Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

The Most Demonic Dream i have ever had!

9 posts in this topic

I was speaking with @Jostler and watching some videos and it reminded me of a dream i shared with @Cinnamon only a week or so ago. I feel compelled to share this dream and so i will.

I was inside my house with a woman i love dearly! We felt a darkness approaching and looked out of the windows. Saw nothing but heard screams and explosions. I KNEW something was wrong. MY DREAM PERSONA KNEW what was going on and my immediate reaction was LOCK THE DOORS AND WINDOWS AND THEY CANNOT GET US!

I ran for the downstairs and shouted at my loved one to get the upstairs. I went to the back door as i passed the window i saw an etheral being. It looked almost heavenly. Whiteish grey see through. And i panicked as i looked up its face. Which was all twisted. and as i was 1 second from reaching and closing it shut as it was a hot day i had it cracked it pushed inward. I backed up and ran up stairs to alert my partner and attempt some sort of escape. As i reached the top of the stairs to the loft where my partner was, and turned right i saw one of these things had made its way inside and was reaching for my wife. She looked at me and calmly said. RUN! BABY! I LOVE YOU! I COULD NOT GO BACK BUT I COULD GO AROUND I THOUGHT!

I lunged to the right of the being and my partner and i looked back for a second and looked at her for what seemed like an eternity. Our eyes met and we both knew each other fully. I knew i would see her again. And time sped up and i jumped feet first through the open velex window catching myself before i rolled and fell off the roof and onto a side building. As i fell i was looking side on at the housing beyond and i could see the sky. IT WAS FULL OF BEING THAT COULD FLY AND THEY WERE COLLECTING PEOPLE. TAKING THEM. ONCE THEY HAD A PERSON THAT PERSON SUBMITTED TO THE WILL OF THE BEING SOMEHOW. NONE FOUGHT BACK ONCE TOUCHED BY THESE BEINGS.

I picked myself up and ran, and i ran  eventually sliding down a mud bank. The Atmosphere had changed the sky looked like a storm had brewed and the land seemed tainted and i could see human remains all over. And they grabbed me. These being were different. They were shapeless beasts that had a master. This master moved me next to a cooking pot that had a weird breath-taking aura about it as if it was sapping my energy. which is when i noticed the scenery in more detail. They were processing the human race into organic pulp.... putting people still alive through mincers and piling this slop up. and they began to add things to the pot, human remains and blood of the beings in control. They held me down and removed by skull with a saw. The view zoomed out and they scooped the top part of my brain out and i felt my soul pull out of my body and fade for a second. Then they soaked it in the pot of gunk and it began to radiate energy and give off a weird purple hue. They put it back in my head and i instantly felt like a slave in my own body.

I was washed with despair and a major feeling of loss and it all being over. life as i knew it. And then i awoke.

The beings that we first encountered inside the house where milky white and had wings like bats.

screwed up is it not?

Screwed all right. LOL.. At least your dreams seem to make sense, mine never do... Heck you could turn it into a horror movie, starring hillary, and obama LOL..

3 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Screwed all right. LOL.. At least your dreams seem to make sense, mine never do... Heck you could turn it into a horror movie, starring hillary, and obama LOL..

I've got hundreds of movie ideas from dreams hehe

1 person likes this

:scream:

That's super scary and as I read it I could visualize it happening!

I had a strange dream about a plug falling out of the side of my head last week. I woke up feeling for a hole.

1 person likes this

35 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

:scream:

That's super scary and as I read it I could visualize it happening!

I had a strange dream about a plug falling out of the side of my head last week. I woke up feeling for a hole.

It screwed my head up for a good hour or so upon waking! your dream is just plain weird :D

7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It screwed my head up for a good hour or so upon waking! your dream is just plain weird :D

Yeah, that one stayed in my mind all day. The spot on the side of my head felt weird and I kept touching it. lol

Yours made me think of a biblical type rapture if H.P. Lovecraft had written it.

Me and my brother had an Identical dream, thought it was crazy that it was the same dream. I am not sure what to make of it. But it does happen.

:stars:

5 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Me and my brother had an Identical dream, thought it was crazy that it was the same dream. I am not sure what to make of it. But it does happen.

:stars:

same dream? when did you guys have it.

These dreams are invoked by this type of demonic sh!t currently going on in the UK! 

proud to be british ‏@britishbullybee  2h2 hours ago

Only the #BBC could be so anti-British as to appoint a #Muslim as the Head of Religious broadcasting in a #Christian country.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.