Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

He's got it.

8 posts in this topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My problem is will he be able to do anything when the law makers but those crazy laws on page 1054 of a bill to help the homeless?thats how they roll.throw in a law on a random page that noone reads!!

I also saw a video recently where we vote to give aid and all countries are in the bill.if we vote no.then our allies dont get any aid.but then theres countries that are known terrorist harborers getting aid because we vote yes.the whole system is rigged and flucked up!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Assuming Trump survives Diebold to beat Hilliary, and then survives physically to actually occupy the Whitehouse, and assuming we actually hold elections this year at all... its all still very much in flux :)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Assuming Trump survives Diebold to beat Hilliary, and then survives physically to actually occupy the Whitehouse, and assuming we actually hold elections this year at all... its all still very much in flux :)

Assuming Hillary doesn't go to jail when FBI investigation is through. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Assuming Hillary doesn't go to jail when FBI investigation is through. :)

I am actually hoping for that with an eagerness that is quite unseemly :)  It won't materially change anything but my personal schadenfreude will be very enjoyable :)  The very fact that the Clinton crime dynasty has come under so much scrutiny is evidence that something has shifted in the realms of the elite.  I think the various power blocs within the so-called "elite" network may well be battling to the death over who will rise furthest in the new paradigms being planned to represent order after the coming chaos has purged a bunch of us useless eaters.  Some of the recent suicides and mysterious deaths of prominent people seem to support the idea of an internecine war between those power blocs.  Those who seem to have had reason to view themselves as "inside" and fully protected are getting publicly exposed in ways I bet they find surprising.  Time will tell ... and it doesn't matter a whole lot to the overall plan, in the hands of those a layer above those now being encouraged to duke it out for their place in their master's kingdom.  A smaller, more streamlined power structure is likely viewed as a good thing by those closer to the top.  Fewer to share power with once the final, global structure is in place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I am actually hoping for that with an eagerness that is quite unseemly :)  It won't materially change anything but my personal schadenfreude will be very enjoyable :)  The very fact that the Clinton crime dynasty has come under so much scrutiny is evidence that something has shifted in the realms of the elite.  I think the various power blocs within the so-called "elite" network may well be battling to the death over who will rise furthest in the new paradigms being planned to represent order after the coming chaos has purged a bunch of us useless eaters.  Some of the recent suicides and mysterious deaths of prominent people seem to support the idea of an internecine war between those power blocs.  Those who seem to have had reason to view themselves as "inside" and fully protected are getting publicly exposed in ways I bet they find surprising.  Time will tell ... and it doesn't matter a whole lot to the overall plan, in the hands of those a layer above those now being encouraged to duke it out for their place in their master's kingdom.  A smaller, more streamlined power structure is likely viewed as a good thing by those closer to the top.  Fewer to share power with once the final, global structure is in place.

Such entertainment will i have on the day the corrupt are sent to prison. Hillary will put a smile on many peoples face when justice is served.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol

Is tha doo covering an old head wound?
 
ROFLMAO
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yaknow said:

My problem is will he be able to do anything when the law makers but those crazy laws on page 1054 of a bill to help the homeless?thats how they roll.throw in a law on a random page that noone reads!!

I also saw a video recently where we vote to give aid and all countries are in the bill.if we vote no.then our allies dont get any aid.but then theres countries that are known terrorist harborers getting aid because we vote yes.the whole system is rigged and flucked up!!!

Dare I hope that maybe Trump is the kind of person who would look at anything over 100 pages and just veto it outright, sending it back to congress saying, "I won't read this 500+ page monstrosity and I know you didn't." and then shame congress during his weekly address about it? 

One can hope, should he actually win the election.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.