Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Swiss Celebrate World's Longest Tunnel with Satanic Ritual

7 posts in this topic

So friggin weird.  :damned:

Swiss Celebrate World's Longest Tunnel with Satanic Ritual

The Swiss threw a party to celebrate the completion of the Gotthard Base Tunnel, the longest and deepest railway tunnel in the world. Cuts right through the Swiss Alps and took 17 years to complete.

But what was wrong with that it looks exactly like a satanic ritual. Strange hypnotic marching. Semi naked people caressing each other. A topless female angel with a giant macabre head of a baby. Moss/grass demons rolling on the floor waiting for the black haired grass demon to come from the ceiling. After that an assortment of ram skulls/horned beast skulls walk forward. There was someone holding a lamb in the air but I didn't find much about it. And some guy Yodeling in the end.

Seems quite a few European Leaders were present including Merkel. (((Doesn't Surprise me.)))

Posted (edited)

They aren't even bothering to hide the symbolism or the rituals these days.   That same dance of Kali was seen in some of CERN's recent "artistic" works.  Apollyon rising, the destroyer cometh...

Edited by Jostler

Wtf was that! Even the video was from "Dark Horse News". Can we get any more satanic?

Posted (edited)

They have been telling us a story for some time now.  I don't claim to be able to interpret all of it but some elements of the story are pervasive.  All of the ancient mystery  religions boil down to different versions of one story where details may change but the core remains.  Dying sun-god, reborn as his own son, via the magical agency of his wife/mother.  Portals open, rising from the  abyss, zombie/hive mind armies, blood sacrifice, Baal, Marduk, Molech to name a few of  the Semitic versions, but they carry on through the Persian (Mithra), Egyptian (Horus), Greek (Apollyon), Roman (Sol Invictus) and the more modern Baphomet.  Androgyny and general blending/melding/confusion  of gender.

All go back to the earliest story of Nimrod, murdered by a rival and dismembered, after which his wife Semiramus, reassembles all the dismembered and scattered parts of Nimrod but can't find his manhood.  So she constructs a magical phallus, impregnates herself with it and gives birth  to Tammuz, whom she proclaims to be Nimrod reborn as the sun-god on earth.

The story of Horus, Isis and Osiris is a near perfect match for the ancient Babylonian story but all of them contain the  same elements.  From a Biblical viewpoint, it appears they might  be working toward a fulfillment of this passage:

Revelation 9

1 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

7 The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. 8 They had hair like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle. 10 They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months. 11 And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.

Apollyon rising, the dying sun-god reborn, rising from the abyss with a fearsome chimeric army at his heels...

Even if we can't see the exact manner the elements will end up relating  to each  other, the elements are now clearly visible on the playing field.  DNA manipulation threatening to modify the very foundation  of what it means to be human.  CERN and other scientific endeavors trying to probe dimensionality.  UFO phenomena being pushed toward "Disclosure".  Homosexuality, androgyny, hedonism, license, throwing off all restraint, lawlessness.  Human intellect subsumed in an AI hivemind.  Singularity. 

We live in historic days.

I could go on for days correlating passages of Biblical prophecy with headline after headline.  Eerie, nebulous  relationships that I have no doubt time will clarify.  But I read the end of the Book :)   It does not end well for these demonic forces and those who ally themselves with them.

I believe that God's near term focus is those who call themselves by His Name.

“The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians: who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, walk out the door, and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.”(Brennan Manning)

1 Peter 4:17

For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

God is not so unjust as to judge a world for things present in His  own House.  He will cleanse that first.  Be sober and alert fellow followers of Jesus, it's us He's coming to correct first.

Revelation 12

7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them[fn] in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

Let the games begin....

Edited by Jostler

Here's another example of a ritual conducted with very high production values and of course paid for by tax money :)  Whether you agree or not. 

There will likely be more of these so we might as well stick 'em in one thread for future reference.  All part of the story they're hiding in plain sight.  I'm very curious what all the full version contains.

Here's a different teaser of the same work

Listen carefully to the words....remember they're telling a story.

Same Illuminati messengers, not quite as specifically related to CERN, slightly different message:

And while I'm assembling an anthology  on the subject, a classic, disturbing animated masterpiece of Illuminati symbolism:

Six hours of spiritual filth if someone feels called to an analysis.  I do not, I'll wait for those called to such work and far more wise about interpreting sigil magick than me to do it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.