Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Judge going after Trump has ties to La Raza (Very racist group.)

5 posts in this topic

Build the wall even higher, TEN FEET HIGHER! :hiding:

Judge in Trump University Case Has Ties to Racist Group

http://fightingfortrump.com/judge-in-trump-university-cse-has-ties-to-racist-group/

-

Donald Trump has been combating the Trump University case and presiding Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who Trump says has been a “disgrace” and has been unfair and biased towards him. Well, it turns out Curiel is a member of the La Raza Lawyers of San Diego and oversaw the gift of a law school scholarship to an illegal alien.

In his 2011 judicial questionnaire to become a federal judge, Curiel revealed his ties and history with the notorious liberal and racist organization known as La Raza. He has spoken at two receptions held by La Raza Lawyers of San Diego, the most recent being in 2011.

I'm sure Trumps lawyers are the people who dug up all the dirt on this judge. Trump has all the best lawyers, and not only because of his money, but because they believe in Trump!

9 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I'm sure Trumps lawyers are the people who dug up all the dirt on this judge. Trump has all the best lawyers, and not only because of his money, but because they believe in Trump!

Surprised you are the only one who responded to this. haha

This is going viral like crazy.

8 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Surprised you are the only one who responded to this. haha

This is going viral like crazy.

Sometimes the information we post here that we believe will be interesting to others surprisingly many times isn't. Even, as you've said, something that may be popular elsewhere for some reason isn't here. I just think we have more ct categorized and specific readers here. I struggle here as well with my esoteric type of posts because people here are looking for more interesting and juicy stories that pertain to current events. I know much of this has to do with a smaller forum, but over time, and as it grows, we'll have a more diversified group with a much broader interest base. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.