Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

Australia ends religious exemptions to vaccinations.

22 posts in this topic

Doctors will be given incentive payments so that parents stick to their children’s vaccination schedule, and the one religious exemption to vaccinations will end, as part of a push by the federal government to boost the immunisation rate.

Social services minister Scott Morrison on Sunday announced that the only religious group currently able to claim religious exemptions for vaccinations, Christian Scientists, will no longer be able to do so.

Morrison said the exemption, in place since 1998, “is no longer current or necessary and will therefore be removed”.
“Having resolved this outstanding matter, the government will not be receiving nor authorising any further vaccination exemption applications from religious organisations,” he said.

On Monday, the government announced that it would tighten up welfare eligibility for parents who fail to immunise their children. Families could lose out on the childcare benefit and rebate, and the Family Tax Benefit part A supplement.

Edited by Talon
add paragraph breaks. Being forced to add a reason for edit is stupid.
1 person likes this

So if you don't get your children vaccinated in Australia, and are on financial assistance to care for those children, they remove the financial aid for those children.

Makes perfect sense! Just starve them out.. *shakes head*

I don't know the demographics of welfare recipients in Australia but I would assume the majority are minorities and immigrants like here in the US.

They probably don't have many options for alternative income outside of welfare so they will give in.

>:( 

Piece by piece,  day by day,  minute by minute,  they hammer at us from every angle, never stopping. They have more money, guns, ammo,  resources, everything. Im slowly going underground myself. Pick and choose my battles from there.  No other choice. 

Is it just me or is it reality. I see many countries pushing this 'Vaccination Agenda' to the point of brutal totalitarianism. Vaccines are not safe and we have no reference of what they are contaminated with, but we 'have to have' them otherwise. I'm just sayin'....what is the true agenda.

Is it just me or is it reality. I see many countries pushing this 'Vaccination Agenda' to the point of brutal totalitarianism. Vaccines are not safe and we have no reference of what they are contaminated with, but we 'have to have' them otherwise. I'm just sayin'....what is the true agenda.

​Profit is their motivation.

The vaccines cause illness and in some cases death. Although that may take years and years...

Some have been found with a compound that causes infertility.

They make a lot of money from the suffering of others.

This is about compliance, as much as profit, they want you to obey, no matter your beliefs

agreed. do as they say.. not as they do.. but if you think vaccines have micro nano shit then realize they could just poison your water or air abd they wouldn't leave a chem-trail beyond.

Doctors will be given incentive payments so that parents stick to their children’s vaccination schedule, and the one religious exemption to vaccinations will end, as part of a push by the federal government to boost the immunisation rate.

Social services minister Scott Morrison on Sunday announced that the only religious group currently able to claim religious exemptions for vaccinations, Christian Scientists, will no longer be able to do so.

Morrison said the exemption, in place since 1998, “is no longer current or necessary and will therefore be removed”.
“Having resolved this outstanding matter, the government will not be receiving nor authorising any further vaccination exemption applications from religious organisations,” he said.

On Monday, the government announced that it would tighten up welfare eligibility for parents who fail to immunise their children. Families could lose out on the childcare benefit and rebate, and the Family Tax Benefit part A supplement.

​Here is my exemption. You inject a foreign substance in to my body or the body of my children without my expressed consent you have just committed a act of violence on me and my family and you will be treated accordingly. Even though I am not a Aussie citizen, my exemption still applies.

Want to bet they have laws in place already over there to prevent lawsuits from damages done because of negative reaction to the vaccine.

Australia: everybody must get vaccinated, except the Prime Minister’s daughters

2006: Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott refused to vaccinate his daughters

Meet vaccine refuser, Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott

by Jon Rappoport

April 26, 2015

NoMoreFakeNews.com

We’re talking about Tony Abbott, who just ruled from on high that there are no more exemptions from vaccines in Australia.

No more conscientious objections, no more religious exemptions. Only the rare medical exemption, permitted by a doctor. And suddenly, every family who refuses vaccinations for their children will lose up to $15,000 per year, per child, in federal support money. Every family in Australia is eligible for federal money.

Tony has officially ripped away citizens’ right to choose. Australia is now officially a medical police state.

But…

Back in 2006, Tony was singing a very different tune concerning his own daughters.

On November 9, 2006, news.com.au had the story: “Abbott rules out cancer vaccine for his daughters” (see also theaustralian.com.au “I could be seen as ‘cruel’ on Gardasil: Abbott”):

“FEDERAL Health Minister [at the time] Tony Abbott has said that while he may be seen as a ‘cruel, callow, callous, heartless bastard’, he would not be rushing to have his own daughters vaccinated [with the HPV shot] against cervical cancer.

“‘I won’t be rushing out to get my daughters vaccinated, maybe that’s because I’m a cruel, callow, callous, heartless bastard but, look, I won’t be,’ Mr Abbott said on Southern Cross radio.”

How interesting. How revealing. Tony Abbott, a vaccine refuser. Then. But now he’s the Pope of forced vaccinations for all Australians, whether they want them or not.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2015/04/26/australia-everyone-must-get-vaccinated-except-the-prime-ministers-daughters/

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.