Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

The Terrifying Future Of Our Country

5 posts in this topic

Published on Jun 1, 2016

Why is it considered racist to demand equality from those who wish to be treated as equals? Why is it wrong to be concerned with the future of the country we are leaving our children?

We need to get this figured out before there isn't a country to leave the next generation.

You white,Cinnamon? Because especially if you are white,but even if you are black and anti-leftie prog,you will be told you are racist,bigoted,fearful,prejudiced etc etc for wanting to keep your country and culture.I think it is too late,i think the bloodbath TPTB want,is on it's way,the stand-off..only question is,who will be left standing?Because then the people do the culling of themselves For them,For the "elite' - god i hate that word,there's more things elite about any of my cats' shit than about those creatures-but you know what i mean? Thing is,people in Europe has been pretty much completely disarmed,with the exception of Switzerland. I guess my only advice is the advice i give myself-if danger approaches me and mine,i shall go 28 Days Later on their asses,who ever they are,go Berserker,one's whole body is a weapon,and weapons can be made out of many everyday household objects. Some Raid insect poison in the eyes of an assailant can give you the seconds to dispose of the threat,for instance. 

Because i can see no other agenda here,than forcing the nations of Europe into a back- to -the -wall position. And as Stefan Molyneux always says: "white people are Very nice..until they are Not" but the same could be said about any decent,sane,sensible person of any ethnicity. The decent nice ones Are very nice,but an animal with it's back to the wall Shall fight for it's survival..and be Not nice anymore,not by a loooong shot.I think this is their endgame to install martial law and eventually a brutal police state in Europe,including the UK,to quell the "troubles"

And after that,they will move on to the rest of the planet.

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Raxoxane said:

You white,Cinnamon? Because especially if you are white,but even if you are black and anti-leftie prog,you will be told you are racist,bigoted,fearful,prejudiced etc etc for wanting to keep your country and culture.I think it is too late,i think the bloodbath TPTB want,is on it's way,the stand-off..only question is,who will be left standing?Because then the people do the culling of themselves For them,For the "elite' - god i hate that word,there's more things elite about any of my cats' shit than about those creatures-but you know what i mean? Thing is,people in Europe has been pretty much completely disarmed,with the exception of Switzerland. I guess my only advice is the advice i give myself-if danger approaches me and mine,i shall go 28 Days Later on their asses,who ever they are,go Berserker,one's whole body is a weapon,and weapons can be made out of many everyday household objects. Some Raid insect poison in the eyes of an assailant can give you the seconds to dispose of the threat,for instance. 

Because i can see no other agenda here,than forcing the nations of Europe into a back- to -the -wall position. And as Stefan Molyneux always says: "white people are Very nice..until they are Not" but the same could be said about any decent,sane,sensible person of any ethnicity. The decent nice ones Are very nice,but an animal with it's back to the wall Shall fight for it's survival..and be Not nice anymore,not by a loooong shot.I think this is their endgame to install martial law and eventually a brutal police state in Europe,including the UK,to quell the "troubles"

And after that,they will move on to the rest of the planet.

Yes, I'm white and live in the most populated area of illegal Mexicans in the U.S. Lots of conservatives here but they're spread out. They've been working on turning the place into a ghetto for a long time, but it takes a lot to bring it down.  Now the politicians are libtard lefties of the highest order and lots of Mexicans are in positions of power. But, we still have guns... I have all kinds of ideas about unconventional weapons. lol And I've got a mean arm and aim for throwing things. lol Ask the squirrels about the ice cubes I hit them in the head with on a regular basis to keep them out of my garden.  Little cross bows are very cute. :)  Used for lots of things, even fishing and very small game.  If anyone comes here, they are not going to like it. 

Myself and my family are that way too. Being white in South Africa can be dangerous. But we shall not be taken down without a fight that would leave the assailants dead too,or fervently Wishing they were dead anyway.Even with rape,for instance,in my country if you get raped,the chances are 95% that you then have HIV/Aids.So even if the rapist had absolutely zero intent of taking your life at the time of the rape,he could still be sentencing you to at the Very least,a diminished lifespan full of feeling like crap and being sickly. So you fight for your life,if attacked,no holds barred. I don't give a flying blue feck about for being arrested for murder afterwards-because you know in this world,the victim IS the criminal,even more so if you happen to be white.Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. And in my super-corrupt country,i could prolly bribe the judge to let me off anyway. Africa's effed-upness and corruption can work For one,as well as against:-)

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Published on Jun 1, 2016

Why is it considered racist to demand equality from those who wish to be treated as equals? Why is it wrong to be concerned with the future of the country we are leaving our children?

We need to get this figured out before there isn't a country to leave the next generation.

Why is it that these types of videos put fear & doubt into people? or are they using it as a motivator?

In any case here.

http://i.imgur.com/PqAxwy8.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.