Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raxoxane

Stefan Molyneux on BREXIT

4 posts in this topic

I thought i'd share this vid from Stefan Molyneux. I do not like him wildly much,but that's just because i find him mildly irritating and because he can be condescending in his delivery of info,and answering to people who phones in with questions. Not that he's Wrong in his answers to them,i just personally don't care for condescending tones of voice. Thing IS-he is correct about a Hella lot of subjects,and he does his research.

Here's a vid about the Brexit issue. I'm sure everyone on this site is well acquainted with him,but just in case,here it is,all his vids are well worth watching.Unless you're a leftie prog snowflake,in which case you'd probably better not unless you have really good medical insurance >:D

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Raxoxane said:

I thought i'd share this vid from Stefan Molyneux. I do not like him wildly much,but that's just because i find him mildly irritating and because he can be condescending in his delivery of info,and answering to people who phones in with questions. Not that he's Wrong in his answers to them,i just personally don't care for condescending tones of voice. Thing IS-he is correct about a Hella lot of subjects,and he does his research.

Here's a vid about the Brexit issue. I'm sure everyone on this site is well acquainted with him,but just in case,here it is,all his vids are well worth watching.Unless you're a leftie prog snowflake,in which case you'd probably better not unless you have really good medical insurance >:D

He's right about taxpayers paying more and having fewer children.  Displacement of the population.  It's pretty clear here, too, that the government wants to try to bring in new taxpayers (and voters because they all vote left) to prop themselves up with more money.  There is a difference in culture and race, people who are white could also change the face of a country of whites, too, if brought in by the millions. Borders are more about culture and protecting that culture than anything else. The guy in the video is thinking about it in a much more benign way than what I believe is the truth.  I think the puppetmasters at the very top are doing everything they can to cause people to kill each other off.

The sense of entitlement is baffling to me, with both legal and illegal immigration. There is no benefit to the common people who are being overrun and forced to deal with it personally and forced to pay for it.  That is a soft dictatorship, just like it is here. I guess when you have the people you hate supporting you, your wives and your children, it's time to sit back, enjoy your spoils of war won without firing a shot and mock the ones paying for you. 

2 people like this

@Raxoxane - I know what you mean, the way he talks, condescending...

@Cinnamon - Enemy in the gates, dividing and conquering. Obama - Letting the Barbarians in.

ALL OF IT IS TREASON, DARE I SAY IT?  TREASON!!!!!!!!!

2 people like this

That is why i think- "Let the peasants kill each other,let the pawns obliterate each other,less work for us"-is what i suspect is the endgame of the catshit at the top of the game.Because with the best will in the world,i can NOT as a sane,sensible person look at this charade and Not see that the Catshits want to push and push and Push this sick game,till there is a monumental and Epic, for-the-ages Backlash from the "racists and bigots" - which are the normal everyday Joe+Jill Average TAXPAYING citizens. A bloodbath like not even seen in the most ambitious horror movies.Then the harvest is ripe to install a draconian and brutal martial law,and oppression and a Gestapo-such as would make the Nazi's of WW2 look like kindergarten supervisors.To suppress the homocidal chaos and establish a functional society. But this society will be one where No One,not Muslim,Christian,Atheist,Leftie or Rightie dare even fart without permission from the state,or of to the Gulags you go.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.