Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Serpent evolution uncoiled on land, not the ocean

14 posts in this topic

NEW HAVEN, Conn., May 20 (UPI) -- In looking at snake genomes, serpent anatomy and new clues from early snake fossils, researchers at Yale concluded the earliest ancestral snakes lived on land, not in the water.

"We infer that the most recent common ancestor of all snakes was a nocturnal, stealth-hunting predator targeting relatively large prey, and most likely would have lived in forested ecosystems in the Southern Hemisphere," Allison Hsiang, a paleontologist and postdoctoral researcher at Yale University, explained in a press release.

The comprehensive analysis of genetics and fossil records allowed snake experts at Yale to reconstruct a massive family tree. In retracing both ongoing and extinct lineages, researchers revealed evolutionary patterns that allowed them to paint a clearer picture of the planet's earliest snakes.

http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2015/05/20/Serpent-evolution-uncoiled-on-land-not-the-ocean/6201432127568/?spt=sec&or=sn

Hippos and Elephants spend most of their time in the water during the long hot summer months
to stay cool because they are warm blooded animals. This does not make them aquatic beasts
just because they spend most of their time in the water. They are still land mammals.

Its just the oposite for Gators and Crocks who spend much of their time during the long hot summer
months on land bathing in the sun to keep themselves warm. That's because they are cold blooded
animals/reptiles. This does not make them land creatures just because they spend so much time on
land. They are still aquatic reptiles.

Each has been created after their own kind, and they cannot evolve. They can only adapt to the many
changes in their own environments, and each species has done so by taking full advantage of one
anothers environments in an opposite and seemingly contradictory and adaptive way.

There have always been both land and sea snakes, and they are in no way related. Each species has
been complete opposites from each other, and there never was, and could never be any evolution between
species. It is completely impossible for species to change and evolve into something else, but it is possible
to adapt, and which are two completely different things! Both species have remained separate of one another
since their initial creations.

You will never see a Robin Redbreast mating with a Blue Jay!

cm

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Sadly though, the fossil records show mass extinctions of species who were
unable to adapt. Usually these were rapid changes in the environment such
as ice ages, century long, and even million year long droughts.

There have been more extinction of species than all the species that still
remain today! And probably in the millions of insects alone!

cm

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Since the beginning of created time, there has always been someone there to experiment
with the DNA of any species they felt a need to manipulate either for their own benefit, or
just general experimental interests.

We will never know just how many different species there were, and even more importantly,
how many sub species. I would dare say though that there were many more species of life
back then, than there are today, but through the manipulation of their DNA, there have been
created many millions of sub species from thier original designs.

I would even make such a bold claim since I believe mankind has been at this same point in
time many more times than we would dare to know, that species from those past ages would
had looked completely bizarre when compared to our current earth age standards!

I would never be so bold as to make the claim that things were much simpler back in those
ages. As a matter of fact, I would make the claim that it was quite different, and that their
technologies were well advanced when compared to what we have today! Example: How
could anyone move blocks of stone that weighed 4,000 plus tons/tonnes? We cannot do that
today, and yet in past ages, and maybe even at the beginning of our own, someone was doing
it!

One would also question and wonder where has all the evidence gone for such claims of
advanced equipment to accomplish such tasks? Was everything destroyed as each age
destroyed itself with its own ignorance? Surely there must be a sign somewhere of these
things, and yet this evidence is lacking!

I propose that there was no equipment used at all to accomplish any of these things. I will
say that those ages were the ages of the gods, and even though only men, they were many
times more advanced in their intuitive capabilities than we, and that they understood the
the secrets of the Celestial Angels who came before them!

Are these ideas really that preposterous to ever be considered? In my opinion, an emphatic
NO!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Since the beginning of created time, there has always been someone there to experiment
with the DNA of any species they felt a need to manipulate either for their own benefit, or
just general experimental interests.

We will never know just how many different species there were, and even more importantly,
how many sub species. I would dare say though that there were many more species of life
back then, than there are today, but through the manipulation of their DNA, there have been
created many millions of sub species from thier original designs.

I would even make such a bold claim since I believe mankind has been at this same point in
time many more times than we would dare to know, that species from those past ages would
had looked completely bizarre when compared to our current earth age standards!

I would never be so bold as to make the claim that things were much simpler back in those
ages. As a matter of fact, I would make the claim that it was quite different, and that their
technologies were well advanced when compared to what we have today! Example: How
could anyone move blocks of stone that weighed 4,000 plus tons/tonnes? We cannot do that
today, and yet in past ages, and maybe even at the beginning of our own, someone was doing
it!

One would also question and wonder where has all the evidence gone for such claims of
advanced equipment to accomplish such tasks? Was everything destroyed as each age
destroyed itself with its own ignorance? Surely there must be a sign somewhere of these
things, and yet this evidence is lacking!

I propose that there was no equipment used at all to accomplish any of these things. I will
say that those ages were the ages of the gods, and even though only men, they were many
times more advanced in their intuitive capabilities than we, and that they understood the
the secrets of the Celestial Angels who came before them!

Are these ideas really that preposterous to ever be considered? In my opinion, an emphatic
NO!

​I agree. I believe there were a species of humans before us.
There is so much evidence to support this all over the place but it's hidden or dismissed for the most part.
What I wouldn't give to wander around in the basement of The Smithsonian Museum!

1 person likes this

To hell with the smithsonian, you should see the warehouses the shadow government has.
Remember the show Warehouse 13? Very few know that was based on a true story, and there
are many of them. That's one of the reasons for their underground D.U.M.B.S.. They start very
expensive digs, and when they find something that is earth shattering, they build an underground
city all around thier dig. They do this because the things they find are too large to be moved, so
they study them in place, and you the public are none the wiser! The smaller relics are crated and
sent off for storage at the above warehouses.

Anything that has been sent for storage in the warehouses has been sent because science was not
able to figure out their purpose, so they place them in storage for about 60 years until our technology
catches up enough to re-open the research.

They have found machines that are billions of years old, and still in pristine running condition. The
one thing every piece of equipment has in common... there is no needed fuel source that needs to
be placed into the machines, but I'll  explain that a bit later. Also, not one machine has any moving
parts that can ever wear out.

These machines are built with yet unknown metalic materials, and they are built for both very small,
and actually giant operators. Many of these machines were built to travel only one way down in the
tunnels, and yet they have always returned to where they started their journeys from, and no one
has yet figured out just how!

They have also discovered burried craft that are miles across, or in length, and even some as large
as a smaller city. You wouldn't ever believe the kinds of things they have found in these craft! Nor
would you want to know some of them!

Just what I'm talking about above is also on the moon, and yes, even mars. Lets go even many steps
further... all the other planets as well.

You might as well know a few more secrets that I should not share, but every planet has pyramids on
them, and that's for a reason. They serve three purposes that we know of.

1. wireless electrical power source, but in the form of plasma.
2. Instant communications across the entire cosmos, and yes... even beyond.
3. Fuel source for flying craft, and all those machines burried below the ground that we found, and that
I was speaking of above. Also in the form of plasma electric arc.

If people knew all these things, they would just shit themselves, and yet they have always had this very
power to co-create all of these things of which I speak! You've heard the phrase "You are powerful beyond
measure", and yet you have no clue as to just how powerful you really are!

Let's leave it there for now because I'm getting a bit too excited, and I certainly don't want to go off on any
rants here!

The sad part about everything I've just shared is everyone will get pumped up while they read it, and in just
a short while, all will be forgotten. Why, because it all sounds to unbelievable!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
2 people like this

@Cryptic Mole, I never watched the show Warehouse 13 but I don't doubt what you've said at all.
Do you remember the tunneling machine that hit something underground in Seattle?
This is the only update I can find and it doesn't mention what it hit only that it's still stuck.

Bertha, The Giant Tunnel-Boring Machine Stuck Under Seattle, Makes First Progress In Over A Year

For more than a year, Seattle’s ambitious urban planning efforts have been stymied by a serious problem -- the world’s largest tunnel-boring machine has been stubbornly stuck beneath the city. This week, though, the machine began to chew dirt once again and had moved forward about 6 feet by the end of the day on Wednesday, according to a statement from the Washington State Department of Transportation.

The machine, nicknamed Bertha, still needs major repairs to stop it from overheating while it digs -- the problem which caused crews to shut it down in the first place in December 2013. At that point, Bertha was only about 1,000 feet into a 9,000-foot dig meant to allow city planners to drop the Alaskan Way Viaduct, an unsightly stretch of highway that currently cuts the city off from its waterfront, underground.

http://www.ibtimes.com/bertha-giant-tunnel-boring-machine-stuck-under-seattle-makes-first-progress-over-year-1821628

Sorry @Storm64... maybe they'll find snakes in the tunnels. 
http://babyanimalzoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/baby_snake_deadpan.jpg

@Cryptic Mole, I never watched the show Warehouse 13 but I don't doubt what you've said at all.
Do you remember the tunneling machine that hit something underground in Seattle?
This is the only update I can find and it doesn't mention what it hit only that it's still stuck.

Bertha, The Giant Tunnel-Boring Machine Stuck Under Seattle, Makes First Progress In Over A Year

For more than a year, Seattle’s ambitious urban planning efforts have been stymied by a serious problem -- the world’s largest tunnel-boring machine has been stubbornly stuck beneath the city. This week, though, the machine began to chew dirt once again and had moved forward about 6 feet by the end of the day on Wednesday, according to a statement from the Washington State Department of Transportation.

The machine, nicknamed Bertha, still needs major repairs to stop it from overheating while it digs -- the problem which caused crews to shut it down in the first place in December 2013. At that point, Bertha was only about 1,000 feet into a 9,000-foot dig meant to allow city planners to drop the Alaskan Way Viaduct, an unsightly stretch of highway that currently cuts the city off from its waterfront, underground.

http://www.ibtimes.com/bertha-giant-tunnel-boring-machine-stuck-under-seattle-makes-first-progress-over-year-1821628

Sorry @Storm64... maybe they'll find snakes in the tunnels. 

​Yes, I've heard about that, but haven't followed it. Anyway, that machine is a baby when compared
to whats used by those above. Thier machines have no need for dirt and rock removal. The tunnels
are melted with the newer technology that was actually discovered down in those ancient cities.

These machines are powered by plasma with a very advanced and secret plasma conversion system,
and they can tunnel a few miles in only one day! I do not know for sure what this plasma conversion
system converts it's energy to, but I believe it has something to do with a combination of plasma energy
and sound waves of some kind.

That's all I have for tonight. I have to go to the hospital tomorrow/later 10:30am for surgery. If I'm able, I'll
talk again tomorrow evening! nite!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.