Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Ok this is bizarre

9 posts in this topic

I'm on the strange odd and curious hunt today.  the vid could be  altered, but is it? 

22 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm on the strange odd and curious hunt today.  the vid could be  altered, but is it? 

Are we supposed to believe that 6 grown men are needed to carry an empty dried-grass covered, wooden framed structure that is smaller than my last green-wood Christmas tree that I threw over my shoulder and hiked home with?

I am going to go out on a limb and say there was likely a skinny dude or teenager inside.

Now, had they lit the thing on fire after it started spinning, and it burned down to ash before the camera shut off and there were no screams heard or smoldering human remains found, then I would say maybe it was spirits. 

1 minute ago, RabidWolf said:

Are we supposed to believe that 6 grown men are needed to carry an empty dried-grass covered, wooden framed structure that is smaller than my last green-wood Christmas tree that I threw over my shoulder and hiked home with?

I am going to go out on a limb and say there was likely a skinny dude or teenager inside.

Now, had they lit the thing on fire after it started spinning, and it burned down to ash before the camera shut off and there were no screams heard or smoldering human remains found, then I would say maybe it was spirits. 

You are no fun at all, Rabid. :chuckle:  lmaoooo

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I am a ton of fun, Cinn!

Why, I'd even bring the gasoline and a torch (of the flaming stick variety, not the electronic light emitting device, you weird UK people) to one of those gatherings.

See? I'm fun! 

:IBPlzqK:

11 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

I am a ton of fun, Cinn!

Why, I'd even bring the gasoline and a torch (of the flaming stick variety, not the electronic light emitting device, you weird UK people) to one of those gatherings.

See? I'm fun! 

:IBPlzqK:

Wanna dance?

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Never trust a wolf in a funny hat, Cinn. Is that a fez?? hmmm, do we have a Shriner in our midst? I hear their little hat is a Muslim thingie. Just sayin', whistlin'  :ibansdie:

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Wanna dance?

LOL I immediately thought of this one.  There are strange things happening in Africa - this dude is on some really potent stuff - makes Jackson's moon-walk look like nonsense!

But, if you have a headache in Africa, the cure is permanent - I challenge anyone to go back for more after the first "session"

11 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

LOL I immediately thought of this one.  There are strange things happening in Africa - this dude is on some really potent stuff - makes Jackson's moon-walk look like nonsense!

But, if you have a headache in Africa, the cure is permanent - I challenge anyone to go back for more after the first "session"

:qFbfZwK:

Sorry Cinn, no black magic in this one. Only deception and trickery. If they set the camera up to continue recording after when whoever was inside thought it was safe to sneak out, wham, caught! lol.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.