Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Failed alternative media infiltrator Glenn Beck’s broadcast suspended from SiriusXM after condoning death threats against Trump

10 posts in this topic

Looks like its over for Glenn Beck

SiriusXM has decided to suspend the Glenn Beck Show for at least one week and may remove the show entirely from its lineup after Glenn Beck recently became radicalized against the GOP Presidential Nominee Donald J. Trump, condoning his death on-air.

The following statement was issued by the network:

  • SiriusXM encourages a diversity of discourse and opinion on our talk programs. However, comments recently made by a guest on the independently produced Glenn Beck Program, in our judgement, may be reasonably construed by some to have been advocating harm against an individual currently running for office, which we cannot and will not condone. For that reason, we have suspended The Glenn Beck Program from our Patriot channel for the coming week and are evaluating its place in our lineup going forward. SiriusXM is committed to a spirited, robust, yet responsible political conversation and believes this action reflects those values.

Glenn Beck is a failed alternative media infiltrator that was already called out by Intellihub’s Shepard Ambellas last week on the Intellihub Podcast.

Source

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woohoo I've never liked beck and compare him to CNN talking heads. This man just doesn't get it, either get behind trump or give the election to Hillary because that's what's going to happen dude. You can ***** all you want about trump but at least he doesn't have piles of dead body's behind him like the clintons. So Glen you sir can go F yourself, and I hope Fox talk radio boots you too. Tired of hearing your voice every morning when I'm headed to work. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Groove said:

Woohoo I've never liked beck and compare him to CNN talking heads. This man just doesn't get it, either get behind trump or give the election to Hillary because that's what's going to happen dude. You can ***** all you want about trump but at least he doesn't have piles of dead body's behind him like the clintons. So Glen you sir can go F yourself, and I hope Fox talk radio boots you too. Tired of hearing your voice every morning when I'm headed to work. 

:64pwFDH:NAILED IT!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meltdown. Boo hoo. He had one years ago when he cried because.... I forget. But Beck cried on tv!!!! I have watched him over the years and thought he had some good ideas about the economy and politics. But then he got the big head and figured, like all talking heads do, that it was his way or the highway. He could not believe that the stupid voters didn't want his pick, Cruz. It is almost funny how the sellouts in media have lost touch with the people. Now they're picking Trump apart for how he's going to donate to veterans groups. To curry favor with special interests! OMG???!!! The Clinton Crime Family deals with terror states for payola -------- and Beck and other fancy pants are hating on the one outsider who has actually accomplished things in the real world???

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, grav said:

Meltdown. Boo hoo. He had one years ago when he cried because.... I forget. But Beck cried on tv!!!! I have watched him over the years and thought he had some good ideas about the economy and politics. But then he got the big head and figured, like all talking heads do, that it was his way or the highway. He could not believe that the stupid voters didn't want his pick, Cruz. It is almost funny how the sellouts in media have lost touch with the people. Now they're picking Trump apart for how he's going to donate to veterans groups. To curry favor with special interests! OMG???!!! The Clinton Crime Family deals with terror states for payola -------- and Beck and other fancy pants are hating on the one outsider who has actually accomplished things in the real world???

That was the he had brain cancer cryathon i believe. he looks healthy enough to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, grav said:

Meltdown. Boo hoo. He had one years ago when he cried because.... I forget. But Beck cried on tv!!!! I have watched him over the years and thought he had some good ideas about the economy and politics. But then he got the big head and figured, like all talking heads do, that it was his way or the highway. He could not believe that the stupid voters didn't want his pick, Cruz. It is almost funny how the sellouts in media have lost touch with the people. Now they're picking Trump apart for how he's going to donate to veterans groups. To curry favor with special interests! OMG???!!! The Clinton Crime Family deals with terror states for payola -------- and Beck and other fancy pants are hating on the one outsider who has actually accomplished things in the real world???

Thier all sell outs for the NWO. And one man came along and messed up their pay day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arnold Schwarzenegger was the running man.

Glen Beck is the crying man.

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Arnold Schwarzenegger was the running man.

Glen Beck is the crying man.

lol

Keep going.....

Bernie is the commie man.

Trump is the kickingass man.

Obama is the mystery man.

Michelle is the tranny man.

We know what Hillary is. :laugh:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, grav said:

Keep going.....

Bernie is the commie man.

Trump is the kickingass man.

Obama is the mystery man.

Michelle is the tranny man.

We know what Hillary is. :laugh:

 

 

 

1

Obama is the lying mother f***er man! lol.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.