Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Chicago’s Bloody Memorial Day: 66 Shot, 6 Killed (Only some BLM?)

12 posts in this topic

An incredible 66 people were shot, although just six were killed, over Chicago’s Memorial Day weekend. The carnage pushed the number of gunshot victims well above 1,500 this year in this Democratic-run city.

One of the youngest victims was a 15-year-old girl who was killed on the city’s famed Lake Shore Drive while a passenger in a car driven by a known gang member.

Teenager Veronica Lopez, a resident of the Northwest Side, was killed at 1:30 AM Saturday morning while in the car of a 22-year-old man who police say has a history of gang membership. He was also shot and is now listed in stable condition. Police say he drove himself and the girl to the hospital after the shooting.

The shootings began over a dozen hours earlier on Friday midday — eight people were shot and two killed between 11.00 AM and midnight.

The blood continued to flow all weekend, with victims in their teens and early 20s dominating the mounting tally.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/30/66-shot-6-killed-bloody-memorial-day-weekend-chicago/

Don't worry! Federal and state (gimme free shit) paid healthcare will fix all those wounded people.  Do they also cover coffins and burials?  Apparently BLM stands mute on black on black killings and shootings.  

1 hour ago, Rustydog said:

66 people!! Wow!! That city is at war!!

It's like that every weekend there. But no one wants to report on it much. 

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

It's like that every weekend there. But no one wants to report on it much. 

66 just seems like an awful lot. I've read about the issues facing Chicago, but damn. That is crazy!! 

And we had 23 armed robberies in New Orleans over the weekend as well. Crazy weekend. Crazy things always happen on Memorial Day weekend. Remember the Miami zombie incident a few years ago? Yea I was working security right around the corner when it happened. Not a great sight to see.  

66 shot, 6 killed, 23 Armed robberies in New Orleans over the weekend....  Notice anything interesting there?

3 people like this

2 hours ago, McWest said:

66 shot, 6 killed, 23 Armed robberies in New Orleans over the weekend....  Notice anything interesting there?

Not to state the obvious but I think we have a crime reporting problem. Lol. 

3 minutes ago, Groove said:

Not to state the obvious but I think we have a crime reporting problem. Lol. 

The numbers....

10 hours ago, McWest said:

The numbers....

yeah.. I was going to say the same.. you beat me to it

12 hours ago, McWest said:

The numbers....

Yep. Now there saying it was 69 deaths in Chi, so who really knows. Prolly a cpl body's that won't be found as well. To me it just seems that the more laws and policies the more violent people get. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.