Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

3yr old girl brainwashed to say "We're going to Kill Donald Trump"

6 posts in this topic

These parents are f***ing monsters! teaching a child and encouraging such a thing!

2 people like this

That's what they do.  I'm living in the land of lopsided grinning liberals who smile to your face and want to do what this kid just said about Trump. Notice she said: He wants to take away our family.  What the parents are leaving out is that the family is breaking the law.  They believe that they own America.  Just ask them, they'll tell you all about Aztlan. If they want the land, how are they going to pay for the infrastructure is what I'd like to know.  Something else the government is lying about is the number of illegals that are here in this country, estimates I heard several years ago were 30 million, now they say it's 20.  What? Did 10 million leave and no more come in?  If that is true, then why am I the only white person nearly everywhere I go?  I'm learning Spanish by absorption. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

49 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

These parents are f***ing monsters! teaching a child and encouraging such a thing!

WTF

13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

That's what they do.  I'm living in the land of lopsided grinning liberals who smile to your face and want to do what this kid just said about Trump. Notice she said: He wants to take away our family.  What the parents are leaving out is that the family is breaking the law.  They believe that they own America.  Just ask them, they'll tell you all about Aztlan. If they want the land, how are they going to pay for the infrastructure is what I'd like to know.  Something else the government is lying about is the number of illegals that are here in this country, estimates I heard several years ago were 30 million, now they say it's 20.  What? Did 10 million leave and no more come in?  If that is true, then why am I the only white person nearly everywhere I go?  I'm learning Spanish by absorption. 

They all flock to the democrat/liberal city/county shitholes, mostly to cali (AFAIK), where they promised to get free shit. And they won't, it will be come a barren wasteland of dirt roads, no telephone poles, with fires under heaters for Hot Showers. LOL -  Check this out.
America's most liberal to most conservative cities - http://ilxor.com/ILX/ThreadSelectedControllerServlet?boardid=40&threadid=42564

The hard working ones can stay.  ‎Buenos días BTW :)

Also is this woman on welfare?

:qWOMOeB:

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Sounds like maybe you should move, but I already know you... you won't!

15 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Sounds like maybe you should move, but I already know you... you won't!

You're right, they can move. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Is this not threatening a presidential candidate??

At the very least it has to be bad enough parenting to warrant a visit from social services. Using your children in such a way is disgusting!! 

Edited by Rustydog

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.