Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

France...

5 posts in this topic

While you debate a gorilla or president here is some news you may be missing.

PARIS AT WAR - MEDIA SILENCE.
SHARE BEFORE THIS GETS DELETED.
-Footage captured in central Paris.
-Migrant gangs at war with police and locals.
-Controlled medi...a is trying to hush it up to promote further immigration into Europe.
-Political leaders are refusing to acknowledge the crisis.

facebook.com/unitedpatriotsfront/videos/291392721195187/

1 person likes this

I'm not saying it isn't happening. But it's Paris! Everyone has a cell phone camera. Tourists are all over the place. With cameras. Can the clashes be hidden so completely? It seems like one intrepid reporter could sneak out more videos to show the world the extent of the riots. One video that was shown lately took place last year. 

It's a fact that the Muslim "refugees" are agitating all over Europe. And never a peep about it on US tv. Media quislings! They know we are being infiltrated and readied for the next 911. They must know. They can't be that dumb. There is only one voice that talks about the coming war. And quislings in his own party are still fighting him.

One of my old usernames was Lorna Doom. I'm still that person.

2 hours ago, grav said:

I'm not saying it isn't happening. But it's Paris! Everyone has a cell phone camera. Tourists are all over the place. With cameras. Can the clashes be hidden so completely? It seems like one intrepid reporter could sneak out more videos to show the world the extent of the riots. One video that was shown lately took place last year. 

It's a fact that the Muslim "refugees" are agitating all over Europe. And never a peep about it on US tv. Media quislings! They know we are being infiltrated and readied for the next 911. They must know. They can't be that dumb. There is only one voice that talks about the coming war. And quislings in his own party are still fighting him.

One of my old usernames was Lorna Doom. I'm still that person.

Also, what about all these techno geeks using live stream today? There should be tons of live streaming video all over the internet. Remember how they were all over occupy wall street? The lame stream news media has zero control over that. Where are all these kids when we need them?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.