Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

6.1 M or 7.2? earthquake Taipei Taiwan

9 posts in this topic

An earthquake with magnitude 6.1 occurred near T'AI-PEI, Taiwan at 05:23:47.10 UTC on May 31, 2016 ...

I sometimes wonder if those sophisticated electronics are correctly calibrated - or maybe the human who monitors them has a comprehension disability!  Every nest earth quake is up graded, down graded and lied about! 

8 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

I sometimes wonder if those sophisticated electronics are correctly calibrated - or maybe the human who monitors them has a comprehension disability!  Every nest earth quake is up graded, down graded and lied about! 

Everything is saying 7.2 except U.S.G.S. and now they say 6.4. haha Make up yer minds! 

1 person likes this

This is not a downgrade. It's a blatant lie. I've never seen a downgrade this BIG.  And they didn't say it was downgraded like they always do and they have their own numbers conflicting with each other. What's going on?! 

5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

This is not a downgrade. It's a blatant lie. I've never seen a downgrade this BIG.  And they didn't say it was downgraded like they always do and they have their own numbers conflicting with each other. What's going on?! 

I know usgs is messing with numbers but WHY? those magnitudes have become normal. No need to smudge them. They are just revealing to everyone what they are doing now.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.