Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Danish politicians want DNA tests for Syrian refugee wanting to be reunited with his 17 kids

1 post in this topic

<snip>

“I get a bit annoyed when he says that he does not want to work and learn Danish. You could ask him who does he think should be able to provide for him and his children?” he said, according to the Ekstra Bladet newspaper.

Al-Hasan thinks he has the answer. Now he says that he would like to move to neighboring Sweden.

“I would like to go to Sweden, but have been held behind in Denmark. In Sweden, I would have reunited with my family and children within three months,” he said, according to Ekstra Bladet.

It is easy to see why the 47-year-old would want to move to Sweden. His child support there would amount to up to 500,000 krona ($60,000), compared to the 214,128 krone ($32,062) he would receive in Denmark.

However, Sweden tightened its border controls with Denmark after receiving a record 163,000 asylum applications last year. It is expecting another 100,000 in 2016.

https://www.rt.com/news/344882-refugee-syria-denmark-children/

So they think they can pick and choose which country to invade based upon the amount of money handed to them by the welfare states.  I wonder how many more there are like this one?  How many more kids is he going to produce with his 3 wives once they all get in?  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.