Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Blacks went after people for White Privilege over Gorilla incident/ see pics inside lmao

26 posts in this topic

EXCLUSIVE: The parents-of-four whose son fell into zoo enclosure sparking controversial killing of Harambe the gorilla as it emerges father has a lengthy criminal history

These are the parents of the four-year-old boy whose 15-feet fall into the gorilla exhibit moat in Cincinnati Zoo resulted in the death of 17-year-old silverback gorilla, Harambe.

Seen here for the first time is mother Michelle Gregg, 32, who has four children by father Deonne Dickerson, 36, a man who, Daily Mail Online can disclose, has a lengthy criminal history.

Criminal filings against Dickerson stretch over a decade and include burglary, firearms offences, drug trafficking, criminal trespass, disorderly conduct and kidnap.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html#ixzz4ACYKpint

Maybe this is why they weren't watching their kid, maybe they never watched him at all, too busy committing crimes?  And he's not white, he's black. Hey black idjits, you really made fools of yourselves... AGAIN. 

Oh, my bad, they aren't identifying with BLM. Rolls eyes. 

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

He sure looked white here, didn't he? 

Thx for finally clearing this up for me. The BLM had me very confused. I suppose for a group that is that stupid this should be no surprise. It'll be someone else's fault they got this wrong tho, a BLM member could never make a mistake that wasn't the fault of whitey. 

2 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Thx for finally clearing this up for me. The BLM had me very confused. I suppose for a group that is that stupid this should be no surprise. It'll be someone else's fault they got this wrong tho, a BLM member could never make a mistake that wasn't the fault of whitey. 

They'll blame it on the videographer for using the wrong lighting on her cam? 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They'll blame it on the videographer for using the wrong lighting on her cam? 

You see the entire zoo industry is a system designed by crackas to keep the black man in a perpetual state of oppression.  How or why is not important, just the fact that they can do no wrong. 

Oh sweet angel of death..as i always say..this world really HAS become THE most effed-up Monty Python episode in cosmic history.No wonder since first memory at age 3,i have felt that i was trapped in a nightmare,on a world that is not my own.Days like this,i can even Less understand the general fear folks have,of passing from this grotesque circus of a planet.And things wa'nt even Half as effed-up when i was 3,back in the 60's.

I just heard something about the Parents wanting to sue the ZOO. LOL

This just gets better and better.

:rofl:

Just now, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I just heard something about the Parents wanting to sue the ZOO. LOL

This just gets better and better.

I'm sure they will sue, aren't you? 

I dont beleive the father should be brought into any of this!!!HE WASNT AT THE FLUCKING ZOO.i dont care about his criminal history,it has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with what happened.period!!!!Anybodys kid could have slipped under the fence crawled threw some bushes and fell down that wall.its flucked up that it happened but it was an accident end of story.Its just another meaningless story to distract the masses from what really matters!!!

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm sure they will sue, aren't you? 

No - http://i.imgur.com/pLJThYz.jpg

-

2 hours ago, yaknow said:

I dont beleive the father should be brought into any of this!!!HE WASNT AT THE FLUCKING ZOO.i dont care about his criminal history,it has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with what happened.period!!!!Anybodys kid could have slipped under the fence crawled threw some bushes and fell down that wall.its flucked up that it happened but it was an accident end of story.Its just another meaningless story to distract the masses from what really matters!!!

They must be Be Be's kids....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.