Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

EXCLUSIVE — Huffington Post Writer: Editors Deleted My Article on Hillary’s Imminent Indictment, Disabled Me from Writing

14 posts in this topic

*cough* this *cough* is that thing.

WASHINGTON, D.C. — A writer for The Huffington Post is still waiting for an explanation as to why editors deleted his piece reporting that the FBI will pursue an indictment against Hillary Clinton.

Huffington Post freelance contributor Frank Huguenard, a scientist and public speaker, wrote a report for the liberal site Sunday entitled “Hillary Clinton to be Indicted On Federal Racketeering Charges.” But the piece was not up for long before the Huffington Post pulled it down and replaced it with a “404” Error screen.

“Huffpo has yet to respond to my request for an explanation,” Huguenard tweeted at this Breitbart News reporter Monday morning. “I’ve got my sources, they never asked.”

Huguenard later told Breitbart News, “I want to do another story but my HuffPo account has been temporarily disabled. Not sure what’s happening with them.”

Huffington Post Politics senior editor Sam Stein told Breitbart News that he doesn’t know why the piece was pulled.

Source for full text

Now we just wait and see what happens next eh? Think he will ever get an answer? betcha he will not. Well not a truthful answer that is.

They would have been better off to leave it, it wouldn't have gotten nearly as much attention. 

I was thinking this was some hoax article, ect, at first, but I kept looking around for info, glad it's true. :rofl:

Hillary will fit right in in prison, one of the prisons in NY is named Clinton Correction Institute,  how ironic!!

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Hillary will fit right in in prison, one of the prisons in NY is named Clinton Correction Institute,  how ironic!!

Is it named after those Clintons? hahah Even if not, still irony like you said. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Is it named after those Clintons? hahah Even if not, still irony like you said. 

No, tho wouldn't surprise me. But while she's incarcerated she can go around saying 'I own this MF'n prison'. 

How is it possible for these Clingons (sic) to get away with everything, seemingly even murder - although not by their own hands.  There is this misconception in all countries that citizens are all equal before the law - poppycock! 

I quote the article below - " All persons shall be equal before the courts and tribunals" - this effectively renders them non-human or at best non-person, because they surely are not equal to Joe Soap!

Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter were less malignant yet they got the full force - so why are the Clingons (sic) different?

The right is enshrined in Article 14 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights:

1. All persons shall be equal before the courts and tribunals. In the determination of any criminal charge against him, or of his rights and obligations in a suit at law, everyone shall be entitled to a fair and public hearing by a competent, independent and impartial tribunal established by law. The press and the public may be excluded from all or part of a trial for reasons of morals, public order (ordre public) or national security in a democratic society, or when the interest of the private lives of the parties so requires, or to the extent strictly necessary in the opinion of the court in special circumstances where publicity would prejudice the interests of justice; but any judgement rendered in a criminal case or in a suit at law shall be made public except where the interest of juvenile persons otherwise requires or the proceedings concern matrimonial disputes or the guardianship of children.
2. Everyone charged with a criminal offence shall have the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law.
3. In the determination of any criminal charge against him, everyone shall be entitled to the following minimum guarantees, in full equality: 
(a) To be informed promptly and in detail in a language which he understands of the nature and cause of the charge against him;
(b) To have adequate time and facilities for the preparation of his defence and to communicate with counsel of his own choosing;
(c) To be tried without undue delay;
(d) To be tried in his presence, and to defend himself in person or through legal assistance of his own choosing; to be informed, if he does not have legal assistance, of this right; and to have legal assistance assigned to him, in any case where the interests of justice so require, and without payment by him in any such case if he does not have sufficient means to pay for it;
(e) To examine, or have examined, the witnesses against him and to obtain the attendance and examination of witnesses on his behalf under the same conditions as witnesses against him;
(f) To have the free assistance of an interpreter if he cannot understand or speak the language used in court;
(g) Not to be compelled to testify against himself or to confess guilt.
4. In the case of juvenile persons, the procedure shall be such as will take account of their age and the desirability of promoting their rehabilitation.
5. Everyone convicted of a crime shall have the right to his conviction and sentence being reviewed by a higher tribunal according to law.
6. When a person has by a final decision been convicted of a criminal offence and when subsequently his conviction has been reversed or he has been pardoned on the ground that a new or newly discovered fact shows conclusively that there has been a miscarriage of justice, the person who has suffered punishment as a result of such conviction shall be compensated according to law, unless it is proved that the non-disclosure of the unknown fact in time is wholly or partly attributable to him.
7. No one shall be liable to be tried or punished again for an offence for which he has already been finally convicted or acquitted in accordance with the law and penal procedure of each country.

It is contained in Articles 12, 37 and 40 in the Convention on the Rights of the Child:

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

otherh* this *cough* is that th inca.

WASHINGTassistance D.C. — A wr iter for The  Huffington Post is still waiting for an explanation as to why editors deleted his piece reporting that the FBI will pursue an indictment against Hillary Clinton.

Huffington Post freelance contributor Frank Huguenard, a scientist and public speaker, wrote a report for the liberal site Sunday entitled “Hillary Clinton to be Indicted On Federal Racketeering Charges.” But the piece was not up for long before the Huffington Post pulled it down and replaced it with a “404” Error screen.

“Huffpo has yet to respond to my request for an explanation,” Huguenard tweeted at this Breitbart News reporter Monday morning. “I’ve got my sources, they never asked.”

Huguenard later told Breitbart News, “I want to do another story but my HuffPo account has been temporarily disabled. Not sure what’s happening with them.”

Huffington Post Politics senior editor Sam Stein told Breitbart News that he doesn’t know why the piece was pulled.

Source for full text

Now we just wait and see what happens next eh? Think he will ever get an answer? betcha he will not. Well not a truthful answer that is.

?????? Its all over every othet(other) website? It defeats the purpose of any attempt when i can see it on Binned right now? SCREW THE MEDIA SCUM THEY THINK THEY CAN SILENCE YOU? WRONG.. Kick some ass Shep

The Zionists over @ the Huff Post are protecting their candidate..She's the most pro-Israel politician out there, which means these cretins will do anything to protect her.

Isn't this the same article that someone posted here the other day here that "disappeared"? Just more proof that the media is sucking the D of the nwo and they dont want their monkey getting in too much trouble. 

3 minutes ago, Groove said:

Isn't this the same article that someone posted here the other day here that "disappeared"? Just more proof that the media is sucking the D of the nwo and they dont want their monkey getting in too much trouble. 

yep. the one cin posted i believe.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.