Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Wth

Wow!! A game changer. Einstein was wrong!!

16 posts in this topic

Ok wrong about something everyone knew he was wrong about... I swear.

Posted (edited)

Wrong? Maybe partially wrong. When it comes to the quantum world no one really knows what the hell is going on... Really. When they think they've figured something out, it only creates more doubt, more questions. Answers never come easy because we are all grossly limited in any of what the universes are about. There are forces and energies we don't even know exist yet, and we will never know.

Our limits in the understanding of the mathematics required to create something so vast and yet so intricate, so infinite and with sites yet unseen can never even be imagined with our limited intelligence. The idea of a collapsing wave function during observation goes against everything that's natural; everything that's explainable, and thereby bringing all knowledge into a supernatural realm.

Like it or not, this screams creation and a creator who just seems to be f***ing with us all, and having a really good time while it's doing it!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

9 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Wrong? Maybe partially wrong. When it comes to the quantum world no one really knows what the hell is going on... Really. When they think they've figured something out, it only creates more doubt, more questions. Answers never come easy because we are all grossly limited in any of what the universes are about. There are forces and energies we don't even know exist yet, and we will never know.

Our limits in the understanding of the mathematics required to create something so vast and yet so intricate, so infinite and with sites yet unseen can never even be imagined with our limited intelligence. The idea of a collapsing wave function during observation goes against everything that's natural; everything that's explainable, and thereby bringing all knowledge into a supernatural realm.

Like it or not, this screams creation and a creator who just seems to be f***ing with us all, and having a really good time while it's doing it!

Its simple, we tried to create a linear line of causality. A beginning, from nothing, to an eventual end of everything. It is preposterous. The universe is a multifaceted hyperbole to each of our own conundrums. The future is not decided. The past however is set. Nothing can change, or effect it. No man at least as time does not exist. Only the perception of time. The proof in this is speeds approaching the speed of light and the warp bubble that it creates. A bubble in which the perception of time changes with each % closer to the speed of light.

Now for the kicker, what happens if you do go FTL. That is something i wold love to see discovered. Because I think it will reveal the mysteries of the universe. Mysteries we cannot even begin to fathom.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Its simple, we tried to create a linear line of causality. A beginning, from nothing, to an eventual end of everything. It is preposterous. The universe is a multifaceted hyperbole to each of our own conundrums. The future is not decided. The past however is set. Nothing can change, or effect it. No man at least as time does not exist. Only the perception of time. The proof in this is speeds approaching the speed of light and the warp bubble that it creates. A bubble in which the perception of time changes with each % closer to the speed of light.

Now for the kicker, what happens if you do go FTL. That is something i wold love to see discovered. Because I think it will reveal the mysteries of the universe. Mysteries we cannot even begin to fathom.

Well, actually, there may have never been any beginning and there may never be an end either. Science tells us that the universe is 15 billion years old and that the earth is 4.6 billion years old. Science tells us that our so-called moon is about 800,000 years older than our earth, but how do they know? Who ever said there was any beginning the way we may understand beginnings to be in the first place?

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth? What beginning was that? Maybe just a new beginning to something that always was? Maybe everything was always here and destroyed over and over again. Recreated all over again. Maybe everything is just a loop just repeating itself. Can anyone say it's not?

In the entanglement world, speeds do not approach the speed of light, they are said to be in an instant with no delay. Distance is not a factor when something travels in an instant. How does something travel from one place to another in an instant? It doesn't. It's already there. You see? There's no need to travel anywhere because there is really no such thing as nor need for movement. Everything is already where it needs to be no matter in how many locations it may need to be. If something needed to travel, that implies a need for time, but as you yourself have already stated, there is no time, at least not in our present dimension.

The future is already decided, but you just don't know it yet. Hell, do you really believe the past is even set in stone? Lol, it's not! Everything can be changed because even though you don't know it yet, it already has, and yet, it has not.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

Well, actually, there may have never been any beginning and there may never be an end either. Science tells us that the universe is 15 billion years old and that the earth is 4.6 billion years old. Science tells us that our so-called moon is about 800,000 years older than our earth, but how do they know? Who ever said there was any beginning the way we may understand beginnings to be in the first place?

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth? What beginning was that? Maybe just a new beginning to something that always was? Maybe everything was always here and destroyed over and over again. Recreated all over again. Maybe everything is just a loop just repeating itself. Can anyone say it's not?

In the entanglement world, speeds do not approach the speed of light, they are said to be in an instant with no delay. Distance is not a factor when something travels in an instant. How does something travel from one place to another in an instant? It doesn't. It's already there. You see? There's no need to travel anywhere because there is really no such thing as nor need for movement. Everything is already where it needs to be no matter in how many locations it may need to be. If something needed to travel, that implies a need for time, but as you yourself have already stated, there is no time, at least not in our present dimension.

The future is already decided, but you just don't know it yet. Hell, do you really believe the past is even set in stone? Lol, it's not! Everything can be changed because even though you don't know it yet, it already has, and yet, it has not.

I simply believe that God is, and always has been. He has stated this universe fits in the span of his hand. This to me means he likely has many universes.

I do not believe in a beginning or end, but new beginnings, and conclusions to stories of a sort.

In truth our human minds in this current state cannot fathom the reality of God. To exist, and to always have existed. What does that even mean? Quantum folding perhaps being a way to explain it. But I digress. I lean not on my own understanding but trust in Gods alone.

Everything is theories!!!But how come some of the theories from people here science says os not true.but their theories are right and then presented as fact when it is still just a theory!!!Science has changed so much its not even science anymore.they just look for the anser to fit in the box already made.we will never get ahead with a scientific community that is not looking for answers just answers that fit their model!!!Nobody knows everything or anything but i do believe each person has their piece to the puzzle and once we can come together and throw all our ideas and theories into the world we will break barriers that we didnt even know where there!!!

Any way @Cryptic Mole or @thedudeabides could give me the lamens way to understand quantam entanglement?how to they entangle them?i kind of understood what they did with the 2 diamomds and then had the signals sent to the splitter but you guys mite have an easier way to explain it!!i am very intriged

3 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

This is the same thinking as teleportation.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, yaknow said:

Any way @Cryptic Mole or @thedudeabides could give me the lamens way to understand quantam entanglement?how to they entangle them?i kind of understood what they did with the 2 diamomds and then had the signals sent to the splitter but you guys mite have an easier way to explain it!!i am very intriged

It's pretty hard to explain when I cannot fully understand it myself. The very act of separating one particle into two and for it to respond to the other exactly the same way even over vast distances may mean that both particles were already separate. Even though they are said to come from the one. Dual realities. There are most likely many trillions of dimensions and it is quite possible that this very same particle already exists in every one of them while rotating in the opposite direction of the original upwards or downwards.

If you destroyed one particle here, in theory, the same thing would happen to the other/others wherever they are, and quite possibly setting off a chain reaction of some kind.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

7 hours ago, 2QIK4U said:

This is the same thinking as teleportation.

I suppose you can look at it that way in a basic and simplified way, but the very act of teleporting also takes time. It's also the same concept used for time travel.

If you drop the use of the words "time travel," and use "dimension travel" instead, that changes things because there is no such thing as time in other dimensions other than our own.

Define Teleportation: Teleportation, or Teletransportation, is the theoretical transfer of matter or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them. It is a common subject of science fiction literature, film, video games, and television.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.