Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Lmao! hehe

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Would anyone like some roasted nuts?? I saw a video somewhere of an Asian guy making some kind of instructional video about different fancy lighters. Someone had sent him a lighter he couldn't figure out, so he kept filling it with fluid and messing with it. Needless to say the video ends with him abandoning his fully engulfed apt. The camera finally catches fire and that's the end. I don't remember where I saw it at tho, maybe someone else knows?? Well worth the time

spent searching for it!! That's was easy to find!!

Edited by Rustydog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaaaaàaaahhahhahahahahaahahaha

 

That was a guy? NOT ANYMORE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And they claim humans are the most intelligent species on this planet.

Beam me up Scotty! PLEASE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2016 at 10:00 PM, Lucy Barnable said:

At least that was an accident unlike some others...

 

Wow!! I can't imagine what made this guy think this was a good idea?? Hopefully he melted any chance he had at contributing to the gene pool. It seems the movie Idiocracy was a very accurate prediction of our future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2016 at 11:41 PM, Rustydog said:

Wow!! I can't imagine what made this guy think this was a good idea?? Hopefully he melted any chance he had at contributing to the gene pool. It seems the movie Idiocracy was a very accurate prediction of our future. 

Right?
Several people in the house and no one tells him it's a bad idea.
I like how he jumps out of the shower when he's on fire. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2016 at 5:56 PM, Lucy Barnable said:

Right?
Several people in the house and no one tells him it's a bad idea.
I like how he jumps out of the shower when he's on fire. lol

Though I can't say from experience, I'd imagine it's tough to think clearly with your pants on fire. That's why I try to avoid purposely lighting myself on fire, but to each their own. If he does it again I'll watch that video too and laugh just as hard!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rustydog said:

Though I can't say from experience, I'd imagine it's tough to think clearly with your pants on fire. That's why I try to avoid purposely lighting myself on fire, but to each their own. If he does it again I'll watch that video too and laugh just as hard!!

It never gets old. lol

:IBPlzqK:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It never gets old. lol

:IBPlzqK:

 

It sure dosent, and it seems there is no shortage of them either!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rustydog said:

It sure dosent, and it seems there is no shortage of them either!!

I know!
I guess no one ever told them not to play with fire.
It seems self evident to me... survival instincts and all.

:onfire:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.