Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Trump slams 'spoiler' bid after Kristol says independent candidate to run

12 posts in this topic

Donald Trump took to Twitter Sunday night to slam fresh predictions from Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol that an independent candidate would soon be entering the race for president, warning that a 2016 “spoiler” could swing the race to the Democrats.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/30/trump-slams-spoiler-bid-after-kristol-says-independent-candidate-to-run.html

Vince Foster is being brought up... there's legs on that story. Look at what happened back then, lots to see online about that.  Republicans trying to throw an election by running an independent? Is this normal?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Donald Trump took to Twitter Sunday night to slam fresh predictions from Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol that an independent candidate would soon be entering the race for president, warning that a 2016 “spoiler” could swing the race to the Democrats.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/30/trump-slams-spoiler-bid-after-kristol-says-independent-candidate-to-run.html

Vince Foster is being brought up... there's legs on that story. Look at what happened back then, lots to see online about that.  Republicans trying to throw an election by running an independent? Is this normal?  

Yes, it's normal when you consider how there really isn't even 2 parties.  The script,  as I have said before,  is for Hillary to be president.  Trump isn't a knight in shining armor coming to America's rescue.  He has his role to play and should receive an Academy award for the job so far. Not the first time a 3rd party candidate has played spoiler  either. Ralph Nader in 2000, Ross Perot in 92 and 96.  People also believed in them, yet Perot ensured a Clinton victory while Nader did the same for Bush.  Doesn’t matter that Gore or Dole would have played the game, they wantedClinton and Bush.

Now, the GOP and Dems are really just 2 wings on the same bird. They work for the same people and follow their orders.  A lot of people say they know this, yet act surprised when things like this happen.  

If it's Republican or Democrat,  don't trust it and that includes Donald Trump. There is no positive except for lies he tells and wishful thinking by his supporters because he's telling them what they want to hear.  And they believe it because they want it to be true, no matter the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.  

Edited by octopus prime
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, octopus prime said:

Yes, it's normal when you consider how there really isn't even 2 parties.  The script,  as I have said before,  is for Hillary to be president.  Trump isn't a knight in shining armor coming to America's rescue.  He has his role to play and should receive an Academy award for the job so far. Not the first time a 3rd party candidate has played spoiler  either. Ralph Nader in 2000, Ross Perot in 92 and 96.  People also believed in them, yet Perot ensured a Clinton victory while Nader did the same for Bush.  Doesn’t matter that Gore or Dole would have played the game, they wantedClinton and Bush.

Now, the GOP and Dems are really just 2 wings on the same bird. They work for the same people and follow their orders.  A lot of people say they know this, yet act surprised when things like this happen.  

If it's Republican or Democrat,  don't trust it and that includes Donald Trump. There is no positive except for lies he tells and wishful thinking by his supporters because he's telling them what they want to hear.  And they believe it because they want it to be true, no matter the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.  

Oh what BS. Stop the Trump bashing, he has been nothing but a patriot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

Oh what BS. Stop the Trump bashing, he has been nothing but a patriot.

Its not Trump bashing, its the truth. There is only a one party system in America. Leaders who do what they are told are fine, those who do not are .....well, Look at what happened to Kennedy when he woke up and they did try to get Reagan a few times.

I really want to believe that a blunt talking Knight in Shinning armor can save our Republic. The truth is, the President is only a figure head who cant do a damn thing without Congress funding his/her promises to the people.

If you want to "Make America Great Again" ...We The People have to do it!  We have to start by saying NO! No to purchasing imported goods. NO to all the electronics made in other countries including that Iphone in your hand. NO to cheap labor like the Hispanics that clean homes, mow lawns, and pick crops.

Americans need to be prepared to suffer if they want to turn this country around. People will have to learn to do without in order to buy products made in America. It will take years to bring manufacturing back to this country. Think, industrial revolution.

The great wall of Trump? Read what it would take to build that wall...

What It Would Take to Build Trump’s Border Wall with Mexico

http://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2016/03/what-it-would-take-build-trumps-border-wall-mexico/126514/?oref=d-dontmiss

I'm not dissing Trump..what I'm trying to relate to you is...He is only ONE man. If you want to believe he can change our nation for the better..fine. The truth is Change is painful and I'm not convinced that the American people are willing to suffer through what it will take to turn this nation around!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One man can make changes, like not signing shit like the Patriot Act or the NDAA.  We just have to find someone who has the balls not to sign it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You wanna bet he can't do a damn thing? He can install true patriots at the heads of every single government position. He can use his power of the veto. He can use his power of executive action to order the DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA, and all other agencies to indict every single traitorous basterd in the Congress. Then, allow we the people to elect true patriots.

 

Also lets not forgot, the President commands the United states Marine Corp. The only other branch that has remained true to the Constitution, next to the air force.

 

The president has, and always will have the true power. It is the image of a great president who does not need it, a tyrant who misuses it, and a man of great integrity who uses to correct a great evil.

We can hope that trump is either the first, or last.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what the President can and can not do according to the Constitution....

http://www.heritage.org/constitution#!/articles/2

Section 1

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows:

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

The Electors shall meet in their respective States, and vote by Ballot for two Persons, of whom one at least shall not be an Inhabitant of the same State with themselves. And they shall make a List of all the Persons voted for, and of the Number of Votes for each; which List they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the Seat of the Government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate. The President of the Senate shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the Certificates, and the Votes shall then be counted. The Person having the greatest Number of Votes shall be the President, if such Number be a Majority of the whole Number of Electors appointed; and if there be more than one who have such Majority, and have an equal Number of Votes, then the House of Representatives shall immediately chuse by Ballot one of them for President; and if no Person have a Majority, then from the five highest on the List the said House shall in like Manner chuse the President. But in chusing the President, the Votes shall be taken by States, the Representation from each State having one Vote; A quorum for this purpose shall consist of a Member or Members from two thirds of the States, and a Majority of all the States shall be necessary to a Choice. In every Case, after the Choice of the President, the Person having the greatest Number of Votes of the Electors shall be the Vice President. But if there should remain two or more who have equal Votes, the Senate shall chuse from them by Ballot the Vice President.

The Congress may determine the Time of chusing the Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States.

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office, the Same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected.

The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.

Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation: — "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Section 2

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

Section 3

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

Section 4

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CGK said:

This is what the President can and can not do according to the Constitution....

http://www.heritage.org/constitution#!/articles/2

Section 1

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows:

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

The Electors shall meet in their respective States, and vote by Ballot for two Persons, of whom one at least shall not be an Inhabitant of the same State with themselves. And they shall make a List of all the Persons voted for, and of the Number of Votes for each; which List they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the Seat of the Government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate. The President of the Senate shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the Certificates, and the Votes shall then be counted. The Person having the greatest Number of Votes shall be the President, if such Number be a Majority of the whole Number of Electors appointed; and if there be more than one who have such Majority, and have an equal Number of Votes, then the House of Representatives shall immediately chuse by Ballot one of them for President; and if no Person have a Majority, then from the five highest on the List the said House shall in like Manner chuse the President. But in chusing the President, the Votes shall be taken by States, the Representation from each State having one Vote; A quorum for this purpose shall consist of a Member or Members from two thirds of the States, and a Majority of all the States shall be necessary to a Choice. In every Case, after the Choice of the President, the Person having the greatest Number of Votes of the Electors shall be the Vice President. But if there should remain two or more who have equal Votes, the Senate shall chuse from them by Ballot the Vice President.

The Congress may determine the Time of chusing the Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States.

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office, the Same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected.

The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.

Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation: — "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Section 2

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

Section 3

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

Section 4

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

I dont think this means much if your current terrorist ignores all and does what he wants anyway. Everyone is to gutless to uphold law or the complete opposite of gangs of thugs in police uniform doing what they want also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Oh what BS. Stop the Trump bashing, he has been nothing but a patriot.

Once again,  every bit of information about Trump points to the exact opposite.  Any action he has taken over the course of his life . A tree is known by the fruit it bears. Just like Clinton,  you don't even have to dig deep. 

Talk is cheap and that's all he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, octopus prime said:

Once again,  every bit of information about Trump points to the exact opposite.  Any action he has taken over the course of his life . A tree is known by the fruit it bears. Just like Clinton,  you don't even have to dig deep. 

Talk is cheap and that's all he is.

Like what exactly? What actions has he done in the past to lead you to this conclusion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.