Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Soon it comes! My deadline has been reached!

36 posts in this topic

@Cryptic Mole @Cinnamon 

You ready?

I am now in the 31st and thus this is my deadline day. (which is in several hours for you americans) Now what does that mean? well now its supposed to get heated. And real quick. Not a slow burn like its been. Think exponential growth from now on. That is ofc if the info is still solid intel. You know how the elite change things up. that said. I think it fits in with election dates. As right now. At this date! things are PRIMED AND READY TO GO! and all looks like its lined up correctly.

all that's left is the source of ignition!

1 person likes this

It's only the 30th here in the US Shep, so you still have another day as far as I'm concerned.

90% of the times dates are not accurate anyway.

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

It's only the 30th here in the US Shep, so you still have another day as far as I'm concerned.

90% of the times dates are not accurate anyway.

My deadline does not exactly mean it has to happen on this day. Just that it is the deadline. You have all seen the build-up. what we have witnessed coming up to this date. The world has changed profoundly. I really expect things to start off within days to weeks rising up to the elections with funded riots.... but it could be longer. BUT it will involve the people and the government. And may not be a terrorist attack. At least not if you dig.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

111 — Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts). This sign can also signal that your thoughts are evidence of the start of a new cycle in your life and that the thoughts you are having are related to the start of a new cycle in your life.

http://www.mojan.com/content/angel-numbers-doreen-virtue/

Edited by Cinnamon
Link added

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

My deadline does not exactly mean it has to happen on this day. Just that it is the deadline. You have all seen the build-up. what we have witnessed coming up to this date. The world has changed profoundly. I really expect things to start off within days to weeks rising up to the elections with funded riots.... but it could be longer. BUT it will involve the people and the government. And may not be a terrorist attack. At least not if you dig.

Yes, I agree.

Although. One thing that was supposed to happen seems to have gone by without being played out and that player is still in the ring. That was supposed to come out days ago. But has not. So i assume its any day now or not at all.

Although. One thing that was supposed to happen seems to have gone by without being played out and that player is still in the ring. That was supposed to come out days ago. But has not. So i assume its any day now or not at all.

Your thing I'm sure ties into my 2-week significant event thingy which of course has passed.

There are always happenings that don't surface immediately.  

Just now, Cinnamon said:

There are always happenings that don't surface immediately.  

That's exactly hat I was just going to post. They are able to keep big stories silenced for a while before someone catches on from alternative media or someone spills it.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Your thing I'm sure ties into my 2-week significant event thingy which of course has passed.

Could be. A hint of it was actually accidentally leaked on msm in the last 36 hours. Not sure if its still going ahead now though. It was either stopped or they changed time.

Could be. A hint of it was actually accidentally leaked on msm in the last 36 hours. Not sure if its still going ahead now though. It was either stopped or they changed time.

Happens all the time. That's why I never liked giving dates.

You scared my dogs! They are following me around and drooling, like they saw a hoodoo.   :damned:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.