Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

Need a Job? Saudi Arabia is Looking for Eight Swordsmen to Keep up with Record Beheadings

7 posts in this topic

Looking for work and want to help out one of the U.S. government’s closest global allies at the same time? Well today might be your lucky day.

All you have to do is be willing to sever the heads of human beings accused of committing victimless crimes. No qualifications are necessary.

From the AFP:

Riyadh (AFP) – Saudi Arabia advertised vacancies for eight executioners Tuesday after beheading nearly as many people since the start of the year as it did in the whole of 2014.

The civil service ministry said that no qualifications were necessary and that applicants would be exempted from the usual entrance exams.

It said that as well as beheadings, the successful candidates would be expected to carry out amputations ordered by the courts under the kingdom’s strict version of Islamic sharia law.

Most executions are carried out by beheading, but a few are carried out by firing squad, stoning or crucifixion.

The vacancies were advertised on the ministry’s website in the “religious jobs” section.

The New York Times also reported on this tremendous employment opportunity, and provided some additional informations on some of the crimes that fall under Saudi capital punishment. We learn that:

Saudi Arabia’s justice system punishes drug dealing, arms smuggling, and murder and other violent crimes with death, usually by beheading in a public square.

On Sunday, Saudi Arabia beheaded a man for a drug offense, making him the 85th person to be executed this year, according to a count by Human Rights Watch based on Saudi government statements. That is almost as many people as the country executed in all of last year, when 88 people were beheaded. Thirty-eight of this year’s executions, including the one on Sunday, were for drug-related crimes with no allegations of violence, according to Adam Coogle, a researcher with Human Rights Watch.

Here’s some more from the Saudi highlight reel:

Not ISIS – Saudi Arabia Prepares to Execute and Publicly Display Beheaded Body of Political Activist in “Crucifixion” 

They're barbaric. The thing that baffles me most is westerners going to live and work there. No amount of money would get my ass over there.

Maybe THIS is what Obama meant when he said they were impressionable young people in need of Jobs"? :chuckle:

Saudi Arabia is making a bid to head the United Nations’ Human Rights Council (HRC) just days after it posted a slew of new job openings for executioners who would help carry out beheadings amid a massive uptick in state-sanctioned killings in the country.

Saudi Arabia, which has come under increasing criticism from human rights groups for an uptick in the number of executions in the country, has been a member of the U.N.’s top human rights body since 2014, along with Russia, China, and Cuba.

It is now making a bid to assume lead control over the HRC after 2016, when the presidency rotates to a new nation.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-21/not-thursday-humor-saudi-arabia-plans-head-un-human-rights-council

If I thought getting that job would not come with the price of dying their someday myself... i would apply with out asking o.o/)

If I thought getting that job would not come with the price of dying their someday myself... i would apply with out asking o.o/)

​I would imagine the things you would see doing that job would make you privy to certain shit. Quitting that job might just then see you on that same chopping block.

​I would imagine the things you would see doing that job would make you privy to certain shit. Quitting that job might just then see you on that same chopping block.

​no doubt o.o/) that is why i would have to pass

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.