Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

“Something’s Not Right” – Elite Special Forces Insider Warns Of Serious Civil Unrest This Summer

4 posts in this topic

Its coming! And with good reason!

For civil unrest to happen you have to have a bunch of little things that set up for the perfect situation. You have to have a reason.

People are so emotionally involved in this Presidential election right now… and finally for the first time realizing there is something wrong with our country… the eyes are open… we know that something’s not right.

Even though we have a President saying ‘I’m trying to break down borders‘ we’ve never had so much hate between different racial segments… what’s even more scary is that we know all of these things individually  are setting up the perfect opportunity for serious civil unrest… 

Now that we’re moving into summer… we’re moving into the Presidential election… we’re sending troops into Iraq… we’re looking at groups and segments of people who are supporting specific Presidential nominees…

We have a perfect conducive environment for some serious problems… you think riots in Missouri were bad? Just wait until July… wait until August. 

The trench has been dug and it is full of accelerants… everything is right for things to go very wrong.

Agree, president osama seems to be pushing for race wars for their summer. Remember the Fema camps are open and operational and running at an instant loss because nobody's a permanent guest yet.. With their Armageddon not happening ol' Barry has to cause something. Expect more cop killings, they're running out of reasons to take all your guns 'Murica 

Uh huh. How many times a year for how many years now has the 'Fatman' Jones been pushing the civil unrest scenario?

It almost seems like its become a yearly ritual for him.

4 hours ago, Mr. A said:

Uh huh. How many times a year for how many years now has the 'Fatman' Jones been pushing the civil unrest scenario?

It almost seems like its become a yearly ritual for him.

Yeh i guess you are right! but i believe this time it may be correct. In all the years of hearing it from multiple sources. This is the only year that it i believe its plausible.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.