Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

‘All Animals Lives Matter’ — Memorial Day Vigil Held for Harambe the Gorilla

14 posts in this topic

Just another one of those "lives matter groups" - society i hate you!

People devastated by the death of Harambe the Gorilla gathered at the Cincinnati Zoo to mourn after zoo authorities killed the animal when a child fell into the enclosure.

The roughly two dozen activists who attended the vigil spoke to media cameras and held signs remembering the loss of the gorilla outside the Cincinnati Zoo.

Signs held by the protestors read “All Animals Lives Matter,” “R.I.P Harambe,” “Taken Too Soon,” and “Senseless Death,” as a framed picture of the gorilla was set up as a makeshift memorial.

Source

The parents are 100% to blame on this. If they tranquillised it very possibly the gorilla could of panicked trying to mother the child as it was getting groggy. Unfortunately that was the only possible outcome but zoo officials still stood there for 12 minutes!!!  Deciding? I saw on an attenborough doco, when a mother gorilla was shot with a dart, it grabbed it's baby and went up a tree where it then dropped it (accidentally)  because of the tranquillisers effect.

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Twitter Goes Off on White People After Black Child Falls into Gorilla Pit and Gorilla Is Shot to Save Black Child

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/twitter-goes-off-white-people-black-child-falls-gorilla-pit-gorilla-shot-save-black-child/

I thought I saw a white child, but I think it was B&W video. Kinda hard to tell, and not at all relevent, but I thought different. I would support Gorilla Lives Matter long before these BLM Dbags. They have an opportunity to make some advancements for their kind, and all they do is embarrass the honest hard working people of color. It's a shame, just another group looking for something for nothing.

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Twitter Goes Off on White People After Black Child Falls into Gorilla Pit and Gorilla Is Shot to Save Black Child

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/twitter-goes-off-white-people-black-child-falls-gorilla-pit-gorilla-shot-save-black-child/

Wow I'm very confused now, tho that's probably not that hard an accomplishment. There are people in the tweets saying the child is white and black. It truly dosent matter, but it would make the BLM people look silly, and I'm good with that.

How the heck did the kid fall into the pit in the first place? The freaking parents should have been shot instead of the Gorilla for not watching the child. Oh wait...I forgot,  its the governments responsibility to raise our children. Damn the government and their Gorilla pit!

1 hour ago, CGK said:

How the heck did the kid fall into the pit in the first place? The freaking parents should have been shot instead of the Gorilla for not watching the child. Oh wait...I forgot,  its the governments responsibility to raise our children. Damn the government and their Gorilla pit!

I agree, I think the parents should be held accountable for the death of this animal. They said the child, around 5-6yo, squeezed between some bars in the fence and fell in. How this wasn't considered beforehand IDK. I bet plexiglass is being installed as we speak, but tragically it takes the death of this animal to spotlight the lack of safety. I say close down all zoos. These animals are not here for our entertainment. There are plenty of animal videos on the Internet if anyone wants to see an animal.

1 person likes this

It's relevant to the blacks that thought the kid was white at the time as shown above, any excuse to pop whitey in the eyes. 

Here's the truth of the matter and the kid was probably being neglected is my guess. "if he was black they would have found a tranquilizer gun".  Well, why didn't they? 

31 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

I agree, I think the parents should be held accountable for the death of this animal. They said the child, around 5-6yo, squeezed between some bars in the fence and fell in. How this wasn't considered beforehand IDK. I bet plexiglass is being installed as we speak, but tragically it takes the death of this animal to spotlight the lack of safety. I say close down all zoos. These animals are not here for our entertainment. There are plenty of animal videos on the Internet if anyone wants to see an animal.

Safety!!!! I was born in the 50's, we had NO safety in those days and I'm still alive!

We didn't have seat belts, airbags and child seats in cars.

We didn't need helmets to ride our bikes.

We played with knives, ran with scissors, drank from hoses, climbed on monkey bars, got our heads stuck in fences, kicked balls,and got into fist fights.  A cut that required stitches was a badge of courage and a broken bone with a cast was something that all of your friends signed.

I hate this world that we live in now where NO ONE accepts responsibility for their actions.

If you take your kid to the zoo, don't watch them because you are busy taking a selfie of yourself in front of the Gorilla pit, your kid manages to squeeze through the bars and falls into the Gorilla pit...well I guess you can't fix stupid!

Close down zoos? Well I don't like to see animals held in captivity but a lot of zoos have breeding programs for endangered species. Without zoos, some animals would be extinct by now.

1 minute ago, CGK said:

Safety!!!! I was born in the 50's, we had NO safety in those days and I'm still alive!

We played with knives, ran with scissors, drank from hoses, climbed on monkey bars, got our heads stuck in fences, kicked balls,and got into fist fights.  A cut that required stitches was a badge of courage and a broken bone with a cast was something that all of your friends signed.

I hate this world that we live in now where NO ONE accepts responsibility for their actions.

If you take your kid to the zoo, don't watch them because you are busy taking a selfie of yourself in front of the Gorilla pit, your kid manages to squeeze through the bars and falls into the Gorilla pit...well I guess you can't fix stupid!

Close down zoos? Well I don't like to see animals held in captivity but a lot of zoos have breeding programs for endangered species. Without zoos, some animals would be extinct by now.

You can still have any type of animal rescue or a readaptation to the wild type thing, just not all the children banging on the glass and poking with sticks and falling in the gorilla enclosures. These are living creatures, not anyone's playthings. And we didn't have these problems then because that's before society went kuku.

7 minutes ago, CGK said:

I read a comment elsewhere about this, someone mentioned the Darwin theory. Let the animal kill the kid, if his parents are dumb enough to leave their child unsupervised by the gorilla pen then they are just polluting the gene pool, survival of the fittest and all.

Just now, Rustydog said:

I read a comment elsewhere about this, someone mentioned the Darwin theory. Let the animal kill the kid, if his parents are dumb enough to leave their child unsupervised by the gorilla pen then they are just polluting the gene pool, survival of the fittest and all.

:balpk:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.