Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
octopus prime

Former Zurich CEO commits suicide

4 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

http://finance.yahoo.com/video/former-zurich-insurance-ceo-died-074800302.html Former Zurich Insurance CEO has died

Former CEO of Zurich Insurance, Martin Senn, committed suicide on Friday, the company has confirmed. CNBC's Karen Tso reports.

Turmoil in the ranks of the elitists?? What could this guy have done or known to cause him to check out of such a lavish lifestyle?? Very interesting, I always thought that any kind of calamity would be preceeded by strange behaviour from the elite. Could this be a sign of things to come?? Maybe we should start a pool on who the next to off themselves will be, might speed up the process. 

10 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Turmoil in the ranks of the elitists?? What could this guy have done or known to cause him to check out of such a lavish lifestyle?? Very interesting, I always thought that any kind of calamity would be preceeded by strange behaviour from the elite. Could this be a sign of things to come?? Maybe we should start a pool on who the next to off themselves will be, might speed up the process. 

My guess is that they are cleaning their ranks. Like any other organization, there would be dissidents and even sympathizers.  Maybe he just wasn't up to their standards, who knows? But it does seem they are dropping like flies.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

My guess is that they are cleaning their ranks. Like any other organization, there would be dissidents and even sympathizers.  Maybe he just wasn't up to their standards, who knows? But it does seem they are dropping like flies.

Yes it does, and I've seen a lot of protests against corruption and government agencies being forced to investigate this corruption. Could he have known his cartel was coming under investigation?? Is it Iceland where they just started a large investigation?? Greenland maybe?? One of the lands I'm pretty sure.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.