Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

The Dog$ Of War

2 posts in this topic

Published on May 29, 2016

When these people talk about that they are setting up for a NWO, well, they mean it. The whole idea it to financially collapse every nation as to bring in an international financial system that controls every nation under one rule. That day is not only near, yet, it is happening before our eyes. The best advice that I would personally give, is to GTFO of the markets all together. Have cash in hand away from all financial institutions for emergencies and by no means, never trust any entity pressing you to invest what they are dictating!

The Dog$ Of War

2 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Published on May 29, 2016

When these people talk about that they are setting up for a NWO, well, they mean it. The whole idea it to financially collapse every nation as to bring in an international financial system that controls every nation under one rule. That day is not only near, yet, it is happening before our eyes. The best advice that I would personally give, is to GTFO of the markets all together. Have cash in hand away from all financial institutions for emergencies and by no means, never trust any entity pressing you to invest what they are dictating!

The Dog$ Of War

Very interesting video, unfortunately, without proper consideration, I'm afraid we are all dreadfully unprepared for a very uncertain future. Always better to be safe than sorry. Preparing for a disaster scenario should be something all of us have put serious thought into. Hurricane Katrina was a prime example of what can happen, and how little we can depend on help from our government. If the time came to eat my pets then it's probably gone way way past a life I want to be a part of. Food and supplies will be currency, gold will not feed you or keep you warm and dry. We lived and flourished for a long long long time without the aid of these clowns. On the flip side, we can worry about what might happen tomorrow, or we can enjoy today!! It's a beautiful day here in MD!! I hope it is for every one of you also!! What will happen tomorrow will happen tomorrow, love and cherish your family, friends, and pets today!! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.