Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Legal ‘male abortion’ on table in Sweden thanks to Liberal Party's youth wing

5 posts in this topic

It’s not just up to women to decide whether to have a baby or not, says the youth wing of Sweden’s Liberal Party. It has proposed granting expectant fathers the right to “legally abort” their unborn child up until the 18th week of pregnancy.

“Men should have an equal right to opt out of parenting and choose whether or not to become a parent,” Marcus Nilsen, chairman of the party’s youth wing West (LUF) told the Swedish Aftonbladet newspaper.

This means that men are proposed to have the right to disclaim paternity until the 18th week of pregnancy, as long as it’s possible for a woman to undergo the abortion procedure.

The suggested “legal abortion,” if chosen, would be irreversible and require the father in question to renounce all parental rights and duties, including the right to see his child once it has been born, should the mother decide to keep it. 

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/334720-legal-male-abortion-sweden/

This really bares the ugly of abortion.  

Everyday I get up and I think "Sh!t, you were harsh with the human race yesterday, try and be nice today!"

And before I even eat breakfast at six I am at it again.  I look with utter dismay and total despair at the goings-on of the human race.  And I wonder, where did we fall out of the bus? We are cruel to nature, cruel to animals and just as cruel to our own kind.  That fetus is a consequence of a decision made by two people whilst emotionally charged with lust which in some way short-circuits the brain (sometimes I thing the buggers have no freaking brain) and all possible results are ignored.  More people in the world are affected and infected by STD's than any other illness. 

Another wild animal dies because of the neglect of humans who could not control their own "consequence" - who probably had no manners or discipline either.  I have seen these little bastards, they run amok in almost all public places! In the end I think the gorilla is better of because keeping a majestic animal like that in a 50 / 1000 square meter enclosure is worse than death!  I hate zoos and circuses who abuse animals.  Some may differ from me but enclosing an animal which was designed to roam free is a sin!

Gorilla Source

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

Everyday I get up and I think "Sh!t, you were harsh with the human race yesterday, try and be nice today!"

And before I even eat breakfast at six I am at it again.  I look with utter dismay and total despair at the goings-on of the human race.  And I wonder, where did we fall out of the bus? We are cruel to nature, cruel to animals and just as cruel to our own kind.  That fetus is a consequence of a decision made by two people whilst emotionally charged with lust which in some way short-circuits the brain (sometimes I thing the buggers have no freaking brain) and all possible results are ignored.  More people in the world are affected and infected by STD's than any other illness. 

Another wild animal dies because of the neglect of humans who could not control their own "consequence" - who probably had no manners or discipline either.  I have seen these little bastards, they run amok in almost all public places! In the end I think the gorilla is better of because keeping a majestic animal like that in a 50 / 1000 square meter enclosure is worse than death!  I hate zoos and circuses who abuse animals.  Some may differ from me but enclosing an animal which was designed to roam free is a sin!

Gorilla Source

I absolutely agree with the zoos, these animals are kept in a prison for our amusement.  It disgusts me. They were not meant to be kept in cages, who are we to do such a thing?? But with the population increasing at such a rate, and the babies being born to children as we are seeing needs to be addressed. Abortions are certainly not the answer, but teaching our children to be responsible young adults and to take responsibility for their actions can have a huge effect on many different problems. Until we can make better decisions as a society I'm afraid culling the herd is a necessary evil. I'm not sure I would want to bring another child into this world anyway, seems cruel.

18 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

I absolutely agree with the zoos, these animals are kept in a prison for our amusement.  It disgusts me. They were not meant to be kept in cages, who are we to do such a thing?? But with the population increasing at such a rate, and the babies being born to children as we are seeing needs to be addressed. Abortions are certainly not the answer, but teaching our children to be responsible young adults and to take responsibility for their actions can have a huge effect on many different problems. Until we can make better decisions as a society I'm afraid culling the herd is a necessary evil. I'm not sure I would want to bring another child into this world anyway, seems cruel.

Abortions won't be as prevalent as transgenderism becomes the norm. Youngsters will be educated to self mutilate and have their genitalia removed before breeding age merely by prescribing it as a choice or presenting it as a trendy fashion statement.

It's messed up.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.