Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
octopus prime

U.S. Army Rangers release Memorial Day Song

3 posts in this topic

Had to be Big Army. Marines aren't that talented. 

Having spent 8 years of my younger life in the Army,  I am torn about service these days. I was young and didn't really know how to think for myself,  just like they like them. However,  I still believe in the things and freedoms this country is SUPPOSED to stand for.  When I look at Congress and the president, it makes me nauseated to see what we've become. I'm proud my oath of service was to defend the constitution and not the ass clowns in charge.  God Bless America 

2 people like this

32 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Had to be Big Army. Marines aren't that talented. 

Having spent 8 years of my younger life in the Army,  I am torn about service these days. I was young and didn't really know how to think for myself,  just like they like them. However,  I still believe in the things and freedoms this country is SUPPOSED to stand for.  When I look at Congress and the president, it makes me nauseated to see what we've become. I'm proud my oath of service was to defend the constitution and not the ass clowns in charge.  God Bless America 

Thanks for your service!! Hooah!! It's because of the sacrifices made by people such as yourself that I sleep so soundly at night. Defending your country is something to always be proud of!! Great video, thx!! 

PBS running National Memorial Day Concert special telling war stories.  One quality program while not running a pledge drive.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.