Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Video: RAW: Violent clashes between anti-racism & anti-Islam protesters in Melbourne, Australia

10 posts in this topic

Whoa! people are at the tipping point!

1 person likes this

I didn't know the Australians were having migrant issues too. 

Maybe this Muslim issue is the tipping point. Every time something comes up,  claims like that are made,  but maybe this is it. If Australia is having issues, then it's truly global. 

38 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Maybe this Muslim issue is the tipping point. Every time something comes up,  claims like that are made,  but maybe this is it. If Australia is having issues, then it's truly global. 

Yes, this sickness has spread to all parts of the world, I'm sure this is how it was planned. But I know that people are not going to just bow down to these animals, so we will have this. It's good that people are letting their frustrations be heard and seen by the world. This simply will not be tolerated. Imagine this on every corner in every city, because that's what's coming. But as in any conflict the home team always has the advantage. No ideology can overcome the will of a person protecting their families and homeland.

55 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I didn't know the Australians were having migrant issues too. 

Yes, we have massive problems.. Every refugee gets a house and 30,000 settling allowance! Then they move 20 of their "sudden relatives" in and rake in the cash of government payments... On a train carriage you will see 3 or 4 white australians out of 100 people .Tge (the) rest are asian, indian, sytuan(syrian) iraqi And so on ,Also HEAPS of british abd Irish but theyre Connected with us anyway.. But the death of the Original white Australian is happening NOW!

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Yes, we have massive problems.. Every refugee gets a house and 30,000 settling allowance! Then they move 20 of their "sudden relatives" in and rake in the cash of government payments... On a train carriage you will see 3 or 4 white australians out of 100 people .Tge (the) rest are asian, indian, sytuan(syrian) iraqi And so on ,Also HEAPS of british abd Irish but theyre Connected with us anyway.. But the death of the Original white Australian is happening NOW!

Free Australia.

Edited by octopus prime

17 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Same thing here.  :onfire: I just watched the video, so it should be there for you. 

8 hours ago, octopus prime said:

Free Australia.

At least have three Fiddy

7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Samca thing here.  :onfire: I just watche d the video, so it should be there for you. 

Thanks Cinnamon, they must of blocked it. I cant Watch it on u toob either but i Can view the ones around it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.