Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

MANY SHEEP SLAUGHTERED - Prophetic pull? i feel as if this is a warning!

22 posts in this topic

I just spent a lot of time thinking on some karmic stuff. And what life will be like for me soon. I just reached out mentally and it just came to me. a flash of something and a set of keywords. which led me to what i had felt i had seen. And it reads so prophetic! It's like someone planted it for me to find. Can anyone help me figure out its meaning?

TEXT VERSION from 1902 newspaper.

MANY SHEEP SLAUGHTERED Masked Men Attack Camps In Fremont County, Wyoming

LANDER, Wyo„ July 24.—1t is learned that in addition to killing a Mexican sheep herder and slaughtering several thousand shep, a band of 160 masked men surrounded all the sheep camps and forced the sheep men to abandon their flocks. After killing one herd, numbering 2000, twenty-five other herds, numbering altogether about 66,000 sheep, were driven Into the mountains and left to shift for themselves. The sheep men have been threatened with instant death if they go after their flocks. The sheep are now the prey of wild animals, and If they escape this death the loss will be very heavy as they are nearly all ewes and iambs. The scene of the lawlessness Is 115 miles west cf Lander, In Fremont county. The sheriff Is powerless and the militia may be called out to protect the sheep men.

View the actual newspaper snippet - http://cdnc.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/cdnc?a=d&d=LAH19020725.2.30

Also can someone tell me what the chances are of the writer misspelling sheep and spelling my name.

1 person likes this

This is from 1902! It sounds like what's happening in the world today, in a METAPHORICAL kind of way. 

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I just spent a lot of time thinking on some karmic stuff. And what life will be like for me soon. I just reached out mentally and it just came to me. a flash of something and a set of keywords. which led me to what i had felt i had seen. And it reads so prophetic! It's like someone planted it for me to find. Can anyone help me figure out its meaning?

TEXT VERSION from 1902 newspaper.

MANY SHEEP SLAUGHTERED Masked Men Attack Camps In Fremont County, Wyoming

LANDER, Wyo„ July 24.—1t is learned that in addition to killing a Mexican sheep herder and slaughtering several thousand shep, a band of 160 masked men surrounded all the sheep camps and forced the sheep men to abandon their flocks. After killing one herd, numbering 2000, twenty-five other herds, numbering altogether about 66,000 sheep, were driven Into the mountains and left to shift for themselves. The sheep men have been threatened with instant death if they go after their flocks. The sheep are now the prey of wild animals, and If they escape this death the loss will be very heavy as they are nearly all ewes and iambs. The scene of the lawlessness Is 115 miles west cf Lander, In Fremont county. The sheriff Is powerless and the militia may be called out to protect the sheep men.

View the actual newspaper snippet - http://cdnc.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/cdnc?a=d&d=LAH19020725.2.30

Also can someone tell me what the chances are of the writer misspelling sheep and spelling my name.

This is a real article?  And they spelled that like that??

Opps, I see the answer in your post, that is very odd!!

Just now, Rustydog said:

This is a real article?  And they spelled that like that??

yep. Image in my first post of the newspaper. you can read the print.

yep. Image in my first post of the newspaper. you can read the print.

Not even the giant Warren Livestock Company was imune from Sheep raiders. In August 1898, a warren Land and Cattle Company sheep camp in northern Colorado was raided, sheep were killed and the two sheepherders badly beaten. In Crook County, Silas A. Guthrie (1867-1938), of the Empire Sheep Company, along with other sheep growers received warnings that if they did not discontinue bringing in sheep they would face the consequences. One of Guthrie's sheepherders was shot and a wagon burned. Mary B. Guthrie recounted the story that her Grandmother Guthrie, as a precaution, would carry a pistol in her father's diaper bag. See Wyoming Lawyer, "From the Desk of the Executive Director," October 2005. In Upton, the sheep shearing pens were burned down. In the Green River valley in July, 1902, masked men killed 2,000 sheep and one sheepherder who crossed the "deadline."

http://www.wyomingtalesandtrails.com/sheep.html

8 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Opps, I see the answer in your post, that is very odd!!

strange is my middle name.

strange is my middle name.

I see this!! I was kinda taken aback when I saw the typo. Very strange coincidence!!! But I am a strong believer in the future being what we make of it. It's up to us to make a better future for the ones we leave behind. And the only way for that to happen is for us to not tolerate the corruption that rules over us. 

1 person likes this

After killing one herd, numbering 2000, twenty-five other herds, numbering altogether about 66,000 sheep, were driven Into the mountains and left to shift for themselves. The sheep men have been threatened with instant death if they go after their flocks.

^^ sounds like the migrant crisis dont it?

I brought this back from the future and it's blank...nobody's future has been written...your future is what you make it

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.