Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Hillary Clinton to be Indicted on Federal Racketeering Charges

23 posts in this topic

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!

It's finally happening @Cinnamon

Hillary Clinton to be Indicted on Federal Racketeering Charges

https://archive.is/bERJ6#selection-1457.0-1499.157

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-to-be-indicted-on-federal-racketeering_us_574af94be4b0009f3d848d20

Original - Huff pulled the article. Not sure what is going on.

http://uspolitics24.com/hillary-clinton-indicted-federal-racketeering-charges/

-

The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) is a United States Federal Law passed in 1970 that was designed to provide a tool for law enforcement agencies to fight organized crime.  RICO allows prosecution and punishment for alleged racketeering activity that has been executed as part of an ongoing criminal enterprise.  

Activity considered to be racketeering may include bribery, counterfeiting, money laundering, embezzlement, illegal gambling, kidnapping, murder, drug trafficking, slavery, and a host of other nefarious business practices.

James Comey and The FBI will present a recommendation to Loretta Lynch, Attorney General of the Department of Justice, that includes a cogent argument that the Clinton Foundation is an ongoing criminal enterprise engaged in money laundering and soliciting bribes in exchange for political, policy and legislative favors to individuals, corporations and even governments both foreign and domestic. 

“The New York Times examined Bill Clinton’s relationship with a Canadian mining financier, Frank Giustra, who has donated millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation and sits on its board. Clinton, the story suggests, helped Giustra’s company secure a lucrative uranium-mining deal in Kazakhstan and in return received “a flow of cash” to the Clinton Foundation, including previously undisclosed donations from the company’s chairman totaling $2.35 million.”

Bloomberg Politics

Initially, Comey had indicated that the investigation into Hillary’s home brewed email server was to be concluded by October of 2015.  However, as more and more evidence in the case has come to light, this initial date kept being pushed back as the criminal investigation has expanded well beyond violating State Department regulations to include questions about espionage, perjury and influence peddling.

1 person likes this

Come on please be true.

"Huffpo pulled the article because it's a "contributor" piece. That is, it's not real."

I'm digging around for info.

2 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Come on please be true.

"Huffpo pulled the article because it's a "contributor" piece. That is, it's not real."

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-fbi-is-ready-to-indict-hillary-rodham-clinton/#ixzz4A4rcIjI2

http://i.imgur.com/T6AZVMk.png

"" This same story is making the rounds on Twitter. Some people screen grabbed the article and are sharing it. I haven't found any other news about it yet, but I did find this:

FBI Will Make a Move Against Clinton

The FBI is ready to indict Hillary Clinton and if its recommendation isn’t followed by the U.S. attorney general, the agency’s investigators plan to blow the whistle and go public with their findings, former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay tells Newsmax TV.

“I have friends that are in the FBI and they tell me they’re ready to indict,” DeLay said Monday on “The Steve Malzberg Show.”

“They’re ready to recommend an indictment and they also say that if the attorney general does not indict, they’re going public.”  ""

2 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Come on please be true.

I've saw this headline many times before, but never in a semi-reputable source such as this. I suppose what your saying is its just some lowly writers dream that it be indicted? They pulled it for no credible source??? We can always hope!!!

Oh dear Cthulhu may this be really happening!

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-fbi-is-ready-to-indict-hillary-rodham-clinton/#ixzz4A4rcIjI2

http://i.imgur.com/T6AZVMk.png

"" This same story is making the rounds on Twitter. Some people screen grabbed the article and are sharing it. I haven't found any other news about it yet, but I did find this:

FBI Will Make a Move Against Clinton

The FBI is ready to indict Hillary Clinton and if its recommendation isn’t followed by the U.S. attorney general, the agency’s investigators plan to blow the whistle and go public with their findings, former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay tells Newsmax TV.

“I have friends that are in the FBI and they tell me they’re ready to indict,” DeLay said Monday on “The Steve Malzberg Show.”

“They’re ready to recommend an indictment and they also say that if the attorney general does not indict, they’re going public.”  ""

At the bottom of the article it says it's just an opinion piece, someone's blog they print now and then. Great article full of uplifting thoughts tho. We've known since Whitewater these people are crooks, and the fact that this is still an ongoing investigation shows promise. My favorite part was when he compared it to Nixon, I love it!!! I hope both Clinton’s leave politics just like Tricky Dick!!!

And her first task as President will be to pardon herself! LOL

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Why scrub? That's the question! 

My guess would be because Hillary supporters flooded the Huff with all types of disgustingness. These are strong allegations to a thing running for president. And even tho we all know it's a crook, the FBI is still investigating. I suppose it was too opinionated for the Huff?? If that's even possible???

1 minute ago, Rustydog said:

My guess would be because Hillary supporters flooded the Huff with all types of disgustingness. These are strong allegations to a thing running for president. And even tho we all know it's a crook, the FBI is still investigating. I suppose it was too opinionated for the Huff?? If that's even possible???

My spidey senses are on high alert. Look at the bio of the guy that wrote this. Pretty interesting stuff. Maybe he's doing some "pulling from the ether" and using experience.  Everything he says regarding the other facts is indisputable. Yes, I'm sure there was great gnashing of teeth at the HuffPo. lmao

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

My spidey senses are on high alert. Look at the bio of the guy that wrote this. Pretty interesting stuff. Maybe he's doing some "pulling from the ether" and using experience.  Everything he says regarding the other facts is indisputable. Yes, I'm sure there was great gnashing of teeth at the HuffPo. lmao

I thought the same thing, this is a very informative well written smear piece on that disgusting creature. I can see alot of truth in it that probably dosent fit their agenda. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.