Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

On Memorial Day, Remember Our Fallen Jewish Comrades

2 posts in this topic

Some claim that Jews only start wars for goyim (non jews) but don’t fight in them.

This is a truly vicious anti-Semitic canard.

Sure, Jews may start a bunch of wars, but they most definitely fight in them as well, valiantly. How could, according to the Jewish Daily Forward, 53 of the 6,800 American born soldiers who died in Iraq and Afghanistan (about 1/13 of 1% of the total) have been Jewish if it were otherwise?

You might be thinking that more Jews should’ve volunteered for these wars, considering every single one of them views them as good for Israel, their Jewish homeland, and considering it was Jewish Neocons who started them to push a Jew agenda. This is a very insensitive way of thinking. Have the Jews not suffered enough? It’s not easy to brave a war after already going through a debilitating trauma such as the Holocaust, which is passed down to baby Jews through stress hormones in Jewish breast milk.

Try having your family turned into bars of soap and then see if you’re up for a war to defend your homeland, you heartless.

On Memorial Day 2016, the Forward salutes the Americans who have died in recent conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan — and reminds readers of the dozens of Jewish servicememebers [sic] who perished. Here is a look back at how we have covered their wrenching stories. cont DS

57 minutes ago, rbear said:

Some claim that Jews only start wars for goyim (non jews) but don’t fight in them.

This is a truly vicious anti-Semitic canard.

Sure, Jews may start a bunch of wars, but they most definitely fight in them as well, valiantly. How could, according to the Jewish Daily Forward, 53 of the 6,800 American born soldiers who died in Iraq and Afghanistan (about 1/13 of 1% of the total) have been Jewish if it were otherwise?

You might be thinking that more Jews should’ve volunteered for these wars, considering every single one of them views them as good for Israel, their Jewish homeland, and considering it was Jewish Neocons who started them to push a Jew agenda. This is a very insensitive way of thinking. Have the Jews not suffered enough? It’s not easy to brave a war after already going through a debilitating trauma such as the Holocaust, which is passed down to baby Jews through stress hormones in Jewish breast milk.

Try having your family turned into bars of soap and then see if you’re up for a war to defend your homeland, you heartless.

On Memorial Day 2016, the Forward salutes the Americans who have died in recent conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan — and reminds readers of the dozens of Jewish servicememebers [sic] who perished. Here is a look back at how we have covered their wrenching stories. cont DS

Oh yeah?? Well I distinctly remember the time that jew punched my great great uncle in the face, for no reason, back during the Civil war. I was terrified!! I demand that my homeland be restored to me now!!! Have my people not suffered enough due to Uncle Moishi's busted lip??? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.