Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

BREAKING: Over 700 migrants feared dead in 3 Mediterranean shipwrecks in south of Italy!

16 posts in this topic

what an almighty shame! guess the sharks are having a feast tonight!

Sounds safer to stay in war torn syria than to get on one of those floating coffins. How many times has this happened now?? Once again resources will be used ,that could have gone elsewhere,  to go pick up survivors. So that that people can go burn down Europe!! I say torpedo the boats!!! Mine the Mediterranean, and sink any ship that makes it past. If not there will be no end to this until there is no diversity left in the world. Just brown people terrified of pigs is their goal, and we seem to be letting them win!! This is a tragic event, and I would not wish this on anyone,  but sometimes hard decisions need to be made. This will not stop unless we put an end to it!!

6 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Sounds safer to stay in war torn syria than to get on one of those floating coffins. How many times has this happened now?? Once again resources will be used ,that could have gone elsewhere,  to go pick up survivors. So that that people can go burn down Europe!! I say torpedo the boats!!! Mine the Mediterranean, and sink any ship that makes it past. If not there will be no end to this until there is no diversity left in the world. Just brown people terrified of pigs is their goal, and we seem to be letting them win!! This is a tragic event, and I would not wish this on anyone,  but sometimes hard decisions need to be made. This will not stop unless we put an end to it!!

Whats funny is that all they have to do it to stop it! is make an announcement. IF YOU COME BY BOAT YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT! worked in the past. boats stopped overnight! forget where that was though.

16 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Whats funny is that all they have to do it to stop it! is make an announcement. IF YOU COME BY BOAT YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT! worked in the past. boats stopped overnight! forget where that was though.

For some asking nicely may not work, but its much more than they are doing now!! It wouldn't surprise me to see billboards set up along their path saying "Come to beautiful Europe!!   

We :2sMZZFw:migrants"  

2 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

For some asking nicely may not work, but its much more than they are doing now!! It wouldn't surprise me to see billboards set up along their path saying "Come to beautiful Europe!!   

We :2sMZZFw:migrants"  

makes me sick to watch what is happening and be powerless to stop it..

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I feel your pain, I wish there was something any of us can do. Write letters to anyone you can think of that may help. I'm going to and I don't give a shite if they come and lock me up!! I need a vacation from this crappy world, jail sounds calm and peaceful compared to the horrid life I live!!! Seriously, write letters, all the stamps and paper you can spare. Write to the newspapers, politicians, fire dept, mail letters to the post office, kinda redundant but you get the point. Anyone who is capable of taking a stand, and tell them about your frustrations. Once they start getting millions of letters they will be at least forced to take a position, one way or the other, then we will know where reform needs to take place. We need to let the Voice of the people be heard, they have tried to stifle the will of the people, that is tyranny. Leaders have been dragged out of palaces and hung in the streets for a whole lot less than this in the past.

1 person likes this

It may sound harsh - These people know of the risks when they start off.  Unfortunately there are "agents" doing a perfect mindf#ck on these people.  They are psychologically motivated to a point of no return.  Maybe more boats should not make it - it will inevitably even-up the playing field between reality and the "merchants" selling this "freedom" sh!t.

1 person likes this

Who is arranging these transports? Not those dumb bunnies, who couldn't pour piss out if a boot ..........if they actually wore footware.

CIA.

That's who. And who started the CIA? The same good folks who started Nasa = Nazis who our glorious leaders imported after WWII. 

NWO. Their agenda is to destroy the white race, cull the surplus population, rule the domesticated sheeple with an iron fist. Kind of like they do now. 

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

When Trump gets elect, there is going to be an Incursion of Europe by US MIL to remove all of them.

I think Russia is willing to help, but the Luciferians keep propping them up to be those "EVIL RUSKIES" we all "love to hate."

People don't realize that nation is full of Christians.

The whole UKRAINE thing is nothing but Catholics versus Orthodox Christians JTLYK

1 hour ago, FalkeAuge said:

It may sound harsh - These people know of the risks when they start off.  Unfortunately there are "agents" doing a perfect mindf#ck on these people.  They are psychologically motivated to a point of no return.  Maybe more boats should not make it - it will inevitably even-up the playing field between reality and the "merchants" selling this "freedom" sh!t.

I absolutely agree!! This is what we have leaders for, to make hard decisions. And the leaders making the decisions have some sort of agenda that includes destroying the nation's they swore to protect. Its truly horrible and will never be stopped until the corrupt setup is removed from our governments. It would be nice to think we could just vote our way out of this, but I think it is too far embedded into our system. A clean slate is what's needed.

1 person likes this

34 minutes ago, grav said:

Who is arranging these transports? Not those dumb bunnies, who couldn't pour piss out if a boot ..........if they actually wore footware.

CIA.

That's who. And who started the CIA? The same good folks who started Nasa = Nazis who our glorious leaders imported after WWII. 

NWO. Their agenda is to destroy the white race, cull the surplus population, rule the domesticated sheeple with an iron fist. Kind of like they do now. 

Mostly its organized crime syndicates, or terrorist organizations. I did some research on this last year. People come to them begging for passage. those who pay get to go and i mean they get paid a lot. The price is higher than it used to be. In the thousands. Rumors from years back mention how they would take payment, boat out to open water, kill everyone and dump them before returning. Pocketing everything these people owned.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.