Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
toast

Does anyone else find this odd?

23 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, toast said:

Wow!! That is crazy!! Twice, and the one in Germany was saying it wasn't even a cloud in the sky,  very strange!! I hope the children are ok, hiding from a severe storm under a tree is not the greatest idea, to avoid exactly this,  but no one deserves all that. Your right, this seems very odd

1 person likes this

shockingly sad story. Lots of bad Omens in paris right now! i wonder why!

1 person likes this

There is a striking contradiction in the story.  Why would they seek shelter under a tree if there was no rain?

The birthday group had sought shelter under a tree at Park Monceau, a northwest Paris park popular with well-to-do families, when a lightning bolt touched down, 

"According to what everyone present says, there were no clouds in the sky ... so this incident couldn't have been expected," he said.

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

There is a striking contradiction in the story.  Why would they seek shelter under a tree if there was no rain?

Agreed, something about this whole incident is just off. Also what's strange to me is that this story isn't getting any main stream coverage, that I can find.

I found this randomly on my local news.

That's crazy.

and this... "According to what everyone present says, there were no clouds in the sky ... so this incident couldn't have been expected," he said.

^ I find this very suspicious. :DWsKVPL:

22 minutes ago, toast said:

Agreed, something about this whole incident is just off. Also what's strange to me is that this story isn't getting any main stream coverage, that I can find.

I found this randomly on my local news.

There is a bit on CNN - http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/28/europe/paris-lightning-injuries/

When the lightning struck there were severe weather warnings in the area but the sky above the soccer field was clear, Beck said. She called the incident "unpredictable."

Lightning can travel quite far...

7 hours ago, Rustydog said:

Wow!! That is crazy!! Twice, and the one in Germany was saying it wasn't even a cloud in the sky,  very strange!! I hope the children are ok, hiding from a severe storm under a tree is not the greatest idea, to avoid exactly this,  but no one deserves all that. Your right, this seems very odd

When I see things like this. They usually remind me of this. What the heck did the parents / kids do?

-

2Kgs 2:23: And he went up from thence to Beth-el; and as he was going up along the way, there came forth little boys out of the city and mocked him, saying, Go up, you bald head, go up, you bald head.

2Kgs 2:24: And he turned back and saw them and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she-bears out of the forest, and tore forty-two of the boys.

6 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

When I see things like this. They usually remind me of this. What the heck did the parents / kids do?

-

2Kgs 2:23: And he went up from thence to Beth-el; and as he was going up along the way, there came forth little boys out of the city and mocked him, saying, Go up, you bald head, go up, you bald head.

2Kgs 2:24: And he turned back and saw them and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she-bears out of the forest, and tore forty-two of the boys.

The scripture does seem very prophetic these days, does it not?? I'm not one to quote off the top of my head, but the curse of the first born in Egypt comes to mind. I found God as I was trying to get off the drugs, and it has been a life altering experience for me. I understand it's not for everyone, and I would always respect others beliefs. But even a non believer would have to admit there is something very eerie and ominous about the current state of world affairs.

11 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

-

Divine retribution? Wow, I never heard that Bible story. You kids better behave or the she-bears will tear you up. Or lightning!

-- which I hear can travel 25 miles away. I think I read it on LOP. Positive lightning, as opposed to your regular negative lightning.

7 minutes ago, grav said:

Divine retribution? Wow, I never heard that Bible story. You kids better behave or the she-bears will tear you up. Or lightning!

-- which I hear can travel 25 miles away. I think I read it on LOP. Positive lightning, as opposed to your regular negative lightning.

Negative lightning is the one that hit me, positive lighting hit over there, is how I would describe it

Posted (edited)

Everything is coming back full circle. Maybe trump is supposed to be "MOSES" ?

All the blessings that Isreal got in the Old Testament mirror those the USA has to this day...

Even Isreal isn't the real name, the real name translates "HE IS THE PRINCE OF THE POWER"

USA has all the guns, all the cool stuff, set trends, ect ect.

Even when some of our leaders talked, and made prophecies without even knowing it.

Words have power... ask @Cinnamon or Texas

14 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

The scripture does seem very prophetic these days, does it not?? I'm not one to quote off the top of my head, but the curse of the first born in Egypt comes to mind. I found God as I was trying to get off the drugs, and it has been a life altering experience for me. I understand it's not for everyone, and I would always respect others beliefs. But even a non believer would have to admit there is something very eerie and ominous about the current state of world affairs.

13 minutes ago, grav said:

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.